Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Met A Textbook Entitled Feminist With No Self Awareness Last Night

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I had an encounter with a liberated fade headed haircutted feminist type woman last night.I don't get out much, so this was a rare treat, if you wanna call it that. She was telling the group about how she misses men after "giving them up", and about how relationships should always start with "being best friends" first. Gee, I wonder what kind of men she was being best friends with and missing, her being a fit white young blonde chick and all... hmmm. Then she started rambling about domestic violence in one way or another.
The feedback was pretty interesting: some black guy who reminded me of Bokeem Woodbine's character in the TV show Fargo went on about the effectiveness of arranged marriage, an degenerate redneck chimed in with "If she don't give head then Fuck it!", and a well meaning manlet agreed with everything she said with a glimmer of hope in his eyes, all the while trying not to sound too cucked by vaguely trying to rationalize her position from a different perspective, idk hard to explain.
Very stimulating experience for me, glad it happened.

Last edited:
In the presence of Chad all that feminist bullshit she spouts would go right out the window real quick.

I had an encounter with a liberated fade headed haircutted feminist type woman last night.I don't get out much, so this was a rare treat, if you wanna call it that. She was telling the group about how she misses men after "giving them up", and about how relationships should always start with "being best friends" first. Gee, I wonder what kind of men she was being best friends with and missing, her being a fit white young blonde chick and all... hmmm. Then she started rambling about domestic violence in one way or another.
The feedback was pretty interesting: some black guy who reminded me of Bokeem Woodbine's character in the TV show Fargo went on about the effectiveness of arranged marriage, an degenerate redneck chimed in with "If she don't give head then Fuck it!", and a well meaning manlet agreed with everything she said with a glimmer of hope in his eyes, all the while trying not to sound too cucked by vaguely trying to rationalize her position from a different perspective, idk hard to explain.
Very stimulating experience for me, glad it happened.

In the presence of Chad all that feminist bullshit she spouts would go right out the window real quick.