Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Met a short, weeb, qt loli foid

She is shorter significantly. She is weeb and socially awkward but cute as hell.

she is socially awkward for chad she will just tell you to fuck off she isnt really a weeb she just has a fetish for ''nerdy'' chads and of course foids have to infiltrate and ruin any activity they did it for anime, gaming etc

I think you have a chance if she talks to you at least its something.

If your age is around 15 or 16 you should fuck off from this website immediately. You do not have the mental strength necessary to deal with the blackpill. You are fucking ruining yourself by learning the blackpill at such an early age. Your development isn't completed yet either so you can still increase your height by exercising and playing basketball. You should be banned asap regardless tbh.
Who are you to tell me that oh great mister mental strenght?
I have dealt with lots of sad and cruel realities in my life and blackpill is no different. I exercise semi regularly. Fuck off kindly.

you fucking chad

S
L
A
Y

H
E
R
I'm fucking trying :reeeeee:

I think you have a chance if she talks to you at least its something.
We do talk and are friendly to each other.

That's not loli, more like JB.

Who are you to tell me that oh great mister mental strenght?
I have dealt with lots of sad and cruel realities in my life and blackpill is no different. I exercise semi regularly. Fuck off kindly.

Here's why youngcels really shouldn't be on the site:

1. They are often filled with hope because they haven't had enough failures beaten into their psyche, they come on the site spreading the blue pill, stoking up already dead flames of hope in the hearts of older incels who have finally gotten past all the yearning, so you are just doing older incels a disservice, because a lot of the times they don't even know your age, I was speaking to you earlier on as though you were in my age group and had the experience that comes with years of rejection and wasted effort

2. If you succeed and actually ascend it just feels like you are trolling us, because your next thread/posts are going to be about you finally ascending and experiencing true love, and leaving us with some kind of fucking trollish - "bye guys, it was fun while it lasted, I wish you luck" response. That shit is fucking sadistic, and once I see it, i'll just assume by default you were a larp and your entire story was a lie to begin with. You should not be here unless you are a trucel (physically deformed and/or mentally disabled) or at least 20 years old, because there's a chance you will possibly just get a growth spurt or some shit and become attractive enough to get laid.

Now ask yourself, what are the rest of us supposed to do with that, wish you well and send you on your marry way - "good for you bro, enjoy all that shit we'll never experience that you are rubbing in our faces right now, thanks for coming and letting us know how much better your life is" :feelskek:

How many people are we supposed to bear that pain for, lets say 100 youngcels in your age group 14 or so come to the site, and 25 ascend, are we supposed to bear the pain of 25 separate threads of guys basically bragging about getting to experience teen love, are you getting the point, youngcels being here is not good for the community, it just feels like you're being trolled and teased. If you are truly black pilled, then you should have the sense to wait until you know its over and then come to the site, because coming too early means you aren't considering the mental state of other black pillers.

If a youngcel was at least willing to quietly leave after ascending, and courteously not let other users know they ascended, then I will have no problem with a youngcel, but youngcels don't do that, they feel the need to announce their arrival, and announce their departure after ascending, like they are trying to rub it in.

Whenever I see posts like you made here, I automatically start thinking your entire account was just a drawn out high effort larp, and your last thread which is coming soon, is going to be the finale where you troll the site with your ascension thread.

1. They are often filled with hope because they haven't had enough failures beaten into their psyche, they come on the site spreading the blue pill, stoking up already dead flames of hope in the hearts of older incels who have finally gotten past all the yearning, so you are just doing older incels a disservice, because a lot of the times they don't even know your age, I was speaking to you earlier on as though you were in my age group and had the experience that comes with years of rejection and wasted effort

2. If you succeed and actually ascend it just feels like you are trolling us, because your next thread/posts are going to be about you finally ascending and experiencing true love, and leaving us with some kind of fucking trollish - "bye guys, it was fun while it lasted, I wish you luck" response. That shit is fucking sadistic, and once I see it, i'll just assume by default you were a larp and your entire story was a lie to begin with. You should not be here unless you are a trucel (physically deformed and/or mentally disabled) or at least 20 years old, because there's a chance you will possibly just get a growth spurt or some shit and become attractive enough to get laid.

Now ask yourself, what are the rest of us supposed to do with that, wish you well and send you on your marry way - "good for you bro, enjoy all that shit we'll never experience that you are rubbing in our faces right now, thanks for coming and letting us know how much better your life is" :feelskek:

How many people are we supposed to bear that pain for, lets say 100 youngcels in your age group 14 or so come to the site, and 25 ascend, are we supposed to bear the pain of 25 separate threads of guys basically bragging about getting to experience teen love, are you getting the point, youngcels being here is not good for the community, it just feels like you're being trolled and teased. If you are truly black pilled, then you should have the sense to wait until you know its over and then come to the site, because coming too early means you aren't considering the mental state of other black pillers.

If a youngcel was at least willing to quietly leave after ascending, and courteously not let other users know they ascended, then I will have no problem with a youngcel, but youngcels don't do that, they feel the need to announce their arrival, and announce their departure after ascending, like they are trying to rub it in.

Whenever I see posts like you made here, I automatically start thinking your entire account was just a drawn out high effort larp, and your last thread which is coming soon, is going to be the finale where you troll the site with your ascension thread.

i am quite young but i know i am truecel by looking at my face, growth spurt wouldn't matter i am already very tall, no growth spurt for your face and teeth
i have agreed with blackpill for long time, my dad was divorce raped and my family is degenerate and even if i ascended i would just beat my foid and rape her constantly
but i do agree most youngcels are overly excited ''guys im gonna ascend a foid breathed within 5000 meters of me oh my god'' and terribly naive and poison this site with bluepilled nonsense as they are too emotional too accept the truth and are still in denial

Why is the ascension of another incel so painful to you? I am fucking filled with joy when somebody ascends, and really like to read ascension experiences. We are a community after all. I seriously lack to find reason in the pain you feel about someone ascending.

On my case though.

I see that my account looks like a high effort larp. It's not. No one has the time and energy to construct an online persona of a young suicidal manlet demonolator.

If I ever ascend, I will not go into the details in public, I will inform the community about my departure because why the fuck would I just dissapear and leave people guessing what happened to me?

Why is the ascension of another incel so painful to you?

I literally explained why in detail, can you not read?

I see that my account looks like a high effort larp. It's not. No one has the time and energy to construct an online persona of a young suicidal manlet demonolator.

Yet there is an entire forum on reddit called inceltears, dedicated to making fun of incels. I think you are underestimating human sadism, if someone gets off on it, they'll put time and effort into it, as pointless as it might seem to you, its not pointless to them, its enjoyable.

If I ever ascend, I will not go into the details in public, I will inform the community about my departure because why the fuck would I just dissapear and leave people guessing what happened to me?

Why would it matter, you aren't really a "well known" or "well liked" user, you are acting as if "I have to notifying my following, they'll all be wondering where I am or what I'm doing" :feelskek: (nobody knows who the hell you are dude, I can't even remember talking to you before today)

Most will just assume you roped or you ascended, the end

Maybe a user like Knajjd would have to notify users of their absence, but you, no, nobody really knows who you are, if you made such a thread it would be FOR YOUR SAKE, not for the sake of others. It would be to make yourself feel good, rubbing it in other peoples faces, stop lying to yourself, and that's another problem with youngcels, you lack introspection.

I literally explained why in detail, can you not read?

Yet there is an entire forum on reddit called inceltears, dedicated to making fun of incels. I think you are underestimating human sadism, if someone gets off on it, they'll put time and effort into it, as pointless as it might seem to you, its not pointless to them, its enjoyable.

Why would it matter, you aren't really a "well known" or "well liked" user, you are acting as if "I have to notifying my following, they'll all be wondering where I am or what I'm doing" :feelskek: (nobody knows who the hell you are dude, I can't even remember talking to you before today)

Most will just assume you roped or you ascended, the end

Maybe a user like Knajjd would have to notify users of their absence, but you, no, nobody really knows who you are, if you made such a thread it would be FOR YOUR SAKE, not for the sake of others. It would be to make yourself feel good, rubbing it in other peoples faces, stop lying to yourself, and that's another problem with youngcels, you lack introspection.

I don't want to have unconcluded affairs, and I would say a proper goodbye to the community as a whole. I was absent for a month or something and people contacted me and asked me where I am. I wish I could prove to you somehow that I indeed am not a LARPer, but there is always a risk of doxxing myself.

Regarding the ascension, I can read. I understand that one might feel pain and sorrow when he sees a Chad with a foid, doing things that the one in question never could do and never will. I don't understand that you would feel the same level of pain regarding an incel because you know that he went trough much trouble, pain and sorrow to get where he is. You know his pain and you understand him.

because you know that he went trough much trouble, pain and sorrow to get where he is. You know his pain and you understand him.

No I actually don't, and 9/10 he did not go through the same pain, especially if he ascended while in his teens, are you fucking kidding, most of the "ascenders" I see are mentalcels that were average or slight above average looking, and they are acting like - "I finally made it guys, we were all on the same team"

No we weren't, any man who actually ascends, 9/10 was good looking to begin with, that's why it feels like a troll. We did not go through the same pain, more likely than not said youngcel just didn't try as hard as I did for as long as I did, and they finally ascended when they began to put in real effort

All round ascension threads should be banned, if you ascend, contact a mod and let them know, and be on your way, but don't make and entire self aggrandizing thread to boast to other users, its fucked up, and more likely than not you were good looking enough to be a normie to begin with.

This is why most ascenders "coincidentally" end up being whitecels, white men have it the easiest out of all races of men when it comes to dating, I've never even seen an ascension thread by an ethnic lol. I've seen many ascension threads by whites though, @itsOVER being the most prominent one, dude wrote an entire guide for white men to ascend in a SEA country, more proof of JBW.

Last edited:
when do you actually plan to do this?

necrobump
I really hope you will succeed, even though I'm not too hopeful regarding the fact that you are one of us (i.e. incel).
Good luck, brother.

you have my blessing

He’s either roped from rejection or is plowing JB pussy right now.

Anybody see a picture of the op? What's his rating?

Ah another example of a teenage tempcel who "ascended" I mean acted like a standard teen by fucking a prime hole. All underagecels should be banned for 18 - their age years.

Ah another example of a teenage tempcel who "ascended" I mean acted like a standard teen by fucking a prime hole. All underagecels should be banned for 18 - their age years.
truth, under 20-22 you are potential FAKECEL while we oldcels get insulted by youngfags like him

Look man. Posting about approaches on incel forums right before they happen is a horrible idea. You don't want to get your incel persona mixed with your irl persona, especially when you're interacting with foids. Keep that crap compartmentalized. You don't want incel lingo like "foid" or "go ER" slipping off your tongue inadvertently. In fact, you don't even want incel/blackpill thoughts bouncing around in your head, since it'll affect your nonverbal communication.

truth, under 20-22 you are potential FAKECEL while we oldcels get insulted by youngfags like him
I’ll be 23 soon, post college without a kiss basically means you will either die alone or maybe you will “ascend” with a single mother landwhale in your early 30’s.

I'm going to get fucked over big time, but I have to approach. I have to do it. Wish me luck lads.

Go for it man

You literally have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
If she is shorter than you then you definitely have a chance with your face. Unfortunately she likely wants to be dominated by 6ft Chad but it's definitely worth a shot, as weeb females are usually socially awkward and don't fuck Chad until later.
Lmao weeb foids are the foids incels should be going after. They're the ones most likely to date sub7 men.
If she doesn't approach you first then you already know it's over.
Shut the fuck up faggot

Last edited:
weeb loli foids are disgusting cope they are largest gigachad hunters by far, I have seen it myself when I went to college

25 is the cutoff imo
Due to genetic disorders, I’ll be worse looking in 2 years. I doubt I have much chance if I can’t get anything now. I’ve cucked myself enough chasing foids that want nothing to do with me, time to give up soon.

Shut the fuck up faggot
why? that is EXACTLY how it works. cold approaches (as in, approaching a female in a romantic way without having received any interest from them beforehand) is as dumb as believing in PUA stuff.

If she doesn't approach you first then you already know it's over.

[BASED] Too bad you're banned.
why? that is EXACTLY how it works. cold approaches (as in, approaching a female in a romantic way without having received any interest from them beforehand) is as dumb as believing in PUA stuff.

Now it will get you with a sexual harassment & stalking criminal charge against you if you "cold approach" as a Sub 8 male. Hell I wouldn't put it past them to claim they "raped you" just by a fleeting glance longer than expected...

Last edited:

Unless you're 8+/10 male, you're not getting approached by anyone, and I never said anything about cold approaching.

Unless you're 8+/10 male, you're not getting approached by anyone, and I never said anything about cold approaching.
i'm not talking about BEING APPROACHED OUTRIGHT. i'm saying that for approaching to make sense, the female has to make it obvious that she is attracted to you, which she will, if she is.

Now it will get you with a sexual harassment & stalking criminal charge against you if you "cold approach" as a Sub 8 male. Hell I wouldn't put it past them to claim they "raped you" just by a fleeting glance longer than expected...

Just lol how do you explain sub 6 males and manlets walking around with gfs/wives? In theory if you're a 4/10 minimum, you should be able to get laid.

I guarantee you none of those guys were sitting around waiting to be approached, at some point you have to put in a little work yourself to expect any results. How can you claim inceldom if you never attempted to court a foid without the countless failures to back up your inceldom?

Just lol how do you explain sub 6 males and manlets walking around with gfs/wives? In theory if you're a 4/10 minimum, you should be able to get laid.
fucking this 4/10 and plus men get laid all the time people srsly need to stop coping so much
BUT the matter of the question is WHY THIS HAPPENS? is it personality? pure luck?
well fucking no lads ITS BECAUSE OF A AVERAGE OR A BIG DICK big most likely
if someone has below average is truecel no matter what

i'm not talking about BEING APPROACHED OUTRIGHT. i'm saying that for approaching to make sense, the female has to make it obvious that she is attracted to you, which she will, if she is.
You didn't say it but michael's wording makes it just that, expecting to get approached first, lol at expecting not to do any work as a sub6 male. Kind a tells me that he's never actually tried and he walks around with the same autistic view point as ER.

fucking this 4/10 and plus men get laid all the time people srsly need to stop coping so much
BUT the matter of the question is WHY THIS HAPPENS? is it personality? pure luck?
well fucking no lads ITS BECAUSE OF A AVERAGE OR A BIG DICK big most likely
if someone has below average is truecel no matter what
I see it like this.

Foids are very insecure creatures and the average foid is pretty gutless when it comes to interacting with men, they'll make things hard even for themselves when interacting with a man they find attractive. They're beings who live in absolute fear, which is why they want all these stupid laws to be in their favor so they dont walk away feeling like they got used.

It's part of the reason why they prefer men to make the first move and why they want to call shots and do the rejecting, it's to protect their fragile egos. Of course there are foids who will stake their pride and risk rejection when it comes to getting chad's attention, that's the only time they'll comfortably make that gamble, since they knew beforehand that chad was probably out of their league.

Foids arent going to risk being rejected by a sub6 male. They have fragile egos, it would devastate them to know that a 5/10 male, a nonchad, can find them unattractive.

You didn't say it but michael's wording makes it just that, expecting to get approached first, lol at expecting not to do any work as a sub6 male. Kind a tells me that he's never actually tried and he walks around with the same autistic view point as ER.
females making it obvious that they are interested in you is how they approach most of the time, so...

females making it obvious that they are interested in you is how they approach most of the time, so...
You say it as if most foids do that but no, it isnt as cut and dry as you want to make it.

On average, they're scared to get rejected, the most they can do is let interactions be as pleasant as possible and hope you make those aggressive moves without them having to stake their necks. This is where the mentalcel is born and fails to pick up on these cues.

There's a very basic psychology at play here. It's why landwhales can treat all sub6 males like shit but Stacey foids on average will be pleasant to most men.

Stacey has no fear of being rejected, she knows that most sub6 men would be open to her advances at any time of the day. It's why landwhales have higher standards and only treat men they find attractive with respect.

A landwhale can kiss ass to chad and disrespect 5/10 male all day but if 5/10 male shows legitimate interest, im willing to bet that landwhale will open up and entertain his approach and what he has to offer. In this case her ego remains intact. They know that most men have rejected them before the game was even played. This goes back to the idea that a foid is willing to get rejected by someone who's out of their league.(7+/10 men)

You can be a 5/10 man and a foid wont even know if she's interested in you until you show interest first. Most foids are this fucking stupid, is what Im getting at. You won't know where you truly stand until you try and make an effort. This is why you see manlets and sub6 men with wives/gfs, they played the game and won as far as their concerned.

You cant claim inceldom if you haven't played the game. You need those countless attempts to validate your position, and those results determine where you stand.

Midget bitches want giants for 2 reasons:

1 - They feel protected by the big stronk man they can sick on ppl they dislike
2 - They want those giants genetics to prevent their kids being tiny but of course it won't be enough to save a son.
3 - She gets to make bigger women jealous & angry that she got the tall guy, she got the rare resource. Payback for no doubt being looked down upon & teased by other foids.

Big man wants tiny bitch as she's madly in love with the fact he's tall so he has an easier time keeping her & he can easily re-enact in his mind that he's fucking a young bitch due to association of her size with that of a schoolgirl.

I guarantee you none of those guys were sitting around waiting to be approached, at some point you have to put in a little work yourself to expect any results. How can you claim inceldom if you never attempted to court a foid without the countless failures to back up your inceldom?

Cherry picking & :bluepill:ed

Against the rules.

:feelsbaton::y'all:

I really hope you will succeed, even though I'm not too hopeful regarding the fact that you are one of us (i.e. incel).
Good luck, brother.
Why bump?

Waiting for rope thread from you next.

unless the female has taken the form of some lovecraftian monster,she will always have a myriad of man after her.just give up

The last post before mine was more than 1 month old.
I didn't notice it, so I got a verbal warning for necrobumping the thread.
its over

Great post, what should be the age do you think?

Great post, what should be the age do you think?

20, I'd say that's the perfect entry, you've been a conscious human being (as in capable of self awareness of your surroundings and existence as a human within a society) for a decade (age 10 to 20) and you've officially left the age group of "teen" (nineteen being the last). If you are a virgin at 20, you know without a doubt you are incel, because your best years for getting laid are behind you, there won't be another chance, anything after this point is you dealing with cold hard realities, you don't get the fond memories of the illusion of "teen love", you don't even feel love, you know its fake, and you won't even get to experience the happiness of the delusion of those who were young enough to fall for the illusion, you officially missed out on that phase of life, its over.

20, I'd say that's the perfect entry, you've been a conscious human being (as in capable of self awareness of your surroundings and existence as a human within a society) for a decade (age 10 to 20) and you've officially left the age group of "teen" (nineteen being the last). If you are a virgin at 20, you know without a doubt you are incel, because your best years for getting laid are behind you, there won't be another chance, anything after this point is you dealing with cold hard realities, you don't get the fond memories of the illusion of "teen love", you don't even feel love, you know its fake, and you won't even get to experience the happiness of the delusion of those who were young enough to fall for the illusion, you officially missed out on that phase of life, its over.
I say 24 years old to be honest, at that point you should already have a career or graduated university/college. I still think 20 is to young.

He is probably pounding that JB pussy and making fun of us by now. Just like copypaste.