Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Met a ricecel today who "jokingly" invited some normies to his country cuz "filipina are trad women n luv white men". Why r asian men such cucks?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
Seriously. If filipinas are such great catch why do they have to advertise it to the whole world.

Look at the Sandnigs they have the highest number of trad women but to mate guard they kill the foid and everyone who even looks at her wrong kek. While Here a ricecel at Bondi Beach who came as a tourist was talking to some normie men

Then he jokingly told them - Come to Asian then lol. Here the women are nice and feminine and love white men or something like that I couldn't really understand his accent.

The normie males started laughing but made me wonder why tf would he cuck himself to such great extent.

Does he not understand if white normies fill his nation then Filipino men will have nowhere to go. Does he not understand that White men may date filipinas but white women would rather sew their vagina shut than even touch a manlet Philippine with a six feet pole. kek

Immigration is for cucks, each country should only reproduce with its own women and race.

sandniggers guard mate so hard that some of them even mate guard their women from me because i have a bit of a different sandnigger pheno or from another family.

ricecucks give their women in plates to white men

I don't understand this either.

LOL WTF

filipinos are the most cucked asian ethnicity

they singlehandedly make chinks, gooks, japs, viets look worse

Does he not understand if white normies fill his nation then Filipino men will have nowhere to go. Does he not understand that White men may date filipinas but white women would rather sew their vagina shut than even touch a manlet Philippine with a six feet pole. kek

I'd argue that Pinays are the least treacherous in terms of disrespecting their own men, despite selling out more than other nationalities.

You can't be both trad and race traitor, they're just whores.

LOL WTF

filipinos are the most cucked asian ethnicity

they singlehandedly make chinks, gooks, japs, viets look worse
Thais are even worse.

@TheSwagapino

He’s trying to look cool and be accepted by the white guys he worships. He’s a self loathing cuck.

@TheSwagapino
there's nothing i can really do about it to be honest. obviously filipinas and asian women dont find us attractive, based on the way they know were shorter, have worser faces, shorter penises, etc. so we're already cucked at a biological level. even if we began mate guarding, deep down filipinas know that better men will always exist, considering that america has had troops in our country even after the end of the cold war and americans have been passport bro/SEAmaxxing for years now so those guys will always be fresh in their minds. i agree with the last point by OP that no race will find us attractive. if you are a SEAcel you are automatically cucked at birth.

Probably due to Spanish colonial history. They literally worship white men. Saw a video on Jewtube few years ago where 2 white guys walked down the streets as they were treated like pop stars. This is just insane!

there's nothing i can really do about it to be honest. obviously filipinas and asian women dont find us attractive, based on the way they know were shorter, have worser faces, shorter penises, etc. so we're already cucked at a biological level. even if we began mate guarding, deep down filipinas know that better men will always exist, considering that america has had troops in our country even after the end of the cold war and americans have been passport bro/SEAmaxxing for years now so those guys will always be fresh in their minds. i agree with the last point by OP that no race will find us attractive. if you are a SEAcel you are automatically cucked at birth.
Cucked as fuck. Other SEA countries are just as subhuman but they don't get cucked as much as flips. It's your country, you don't have to let in thousands of sexpats. Do something about it.

Seriously. If filipinas are such great catch why do they have to advertise it to the whole world.

Look at the Sandnigs they have the highest number of trad women but to mate guard they kill the foid and everyone who even looks at her wrong kek. While Here a ricecel at Bondi Beach who came as a tourist was talking to some normie men

Then he jokingly told them - Come to Asian then lol. Here the women are nice and feminine and love white men or something like that I couldn't really understand his accent.

The normie males started laughing but made me wonder why tf would he cuck himself to such great extent.

Jerry Liu does this as well, even made a video about I think a cousin of him hooking up with a ehite friend of his.

Dear ricebros, don't let anybody gaslight you. Everyone is a hypocrite and everybody mate guards. Do not be more moral than others.

Why don't they assassinate white sexpats

"filipinas are trad women"
"they love white men"

Something wrong's here jfl

Why don't they assassinate white sexpats
Because deep down they want white blood, even if it means getting it via bring cucked
Probably due to Spanish colonial history. They literally worship white men. Saw a video on Jewtube few years ago where 2 white guys walked down the streets as they were treated like pop stars. This is just insane!
Whites are like Gods to shitskins walking upon earth

because of their genes

Asian men do be cucked like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back