Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Met a friend today wearing my new shoelifts..

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
He looked at me suspiciously and said I looked taller than usual, I attributed it to new shoes and he didn't press any further. I was worried about being outed, but phew, I can heightmaxx in peace.

Having friends is a fakecel trait

Being outside is a fakecel trait

Having friends that are also incels and meeting for a coffee is not a fakecel-trait, come on guys, I had to take two valiums to be able to leave the house because of my social anxiety and I chose the least populated streets to get there to avoid people seeing my face. All incels should try to befriend other incels, it's a good cope.

I had to take two valiums to be able to leave the house because of my social anxiety
Taking valium to alleviate anxiety is a fakecel trait since it's weak af,trucels take xanax

How many inches were those shoe lifts?

Taking valium to alleviate anxiety is a fakecel trait since it's weak af,trucels take xanax
I can't get prescribed in my country unfortunately, believe me I need that shit more than anything.

You should compile all these voicenotes somewhere.

The others were modified by a malicious individual.

However, if you wish to hear them, I can...

6'0 + Shoelifts + Boots = 6'3

for me

Having friends that are also incels and meeting for a coffee is not a fakecel-trait, come on guys, I had to take two valiums to be able to leave the house because of my social anxiety and I chose the least populated streets to get there to avoid people seeing my face. All incels should try to befriend other incels, it's a good cope.
Truecel

6'0 + Shoelifts + Boots = 6'3

for me
Dang! I reach 6'2 at the most. Maybe I should invest in some boots. What part of the world are you located in?

Dang! I reach 6'2 at the most. Maybe I should invest in some boots. What part of the world are you located in?
New York. I live in a well-to-do white neighborhood so heightmaxxing is necessary to not get mogged as badly.

New York. I live in a well-to-do white neighborhood so heightmaxxing is necessary to not get mogged as badly.
I'm in Norway, I would assume wealthy NY neighbourhoods rival Norway in terms of height so yeah, even if you're 6ft or above, getting that edge on others is crucial. It's a mogg or get mogged world out there.

I could theoretically get to the 6'3"-6'4" range if I wore gigantic elevator shoes with platforms on the bottom, but it would be really obvious and it would be hard to walk and my feet would get sore. I think I'll just get ones that make me almost 6'2", and then claim to be 6'1", since the average shoe adds about an inch, so if I'm 6'2" in elevator shoes, I can convince people that I am 6'1" barefoot.

The trick is to wear long pants so that the raised part of the shoe that accommodates the lift is covered up...otherwise it's too obvious...and practice walking in them so you don't walk unnaturally.

I'm in Norway, I would assume wealthy NY neighbourhoods rival Norway in terms of height so yeah, even if you're 6ft or above, getting that edge on others is crucial. It's a mogg or get mogged world out there.
With my shoe setup I'm at least treated like a human even though I'm one of the only ricemen in the community. If I was short & rice, I would've commited suicide already.

I could theoretically get to the 6'3"-6'4" range if I wore gigantic elevator shoes with platforms on the bottom, but it would be really obvious and it would be hard to walk and my feet would get sore. I think I'll just get ones that make me almost 6'2", and then claim to be 6'1", since the average shoe adds about an inch, so if I'm 6'2" in elevator shoes, I can convince people that I am 6'1" barefoot.

The trick is to wear long pants so that the raised part of the shoe that accommodates the lift is covered up...otherwise it's too obvious...and practice walking in them so you don't walk unnaturally.
Shoelifts really need to be gatekept, we can afford no inflation. It's lucky most men are still bluepilled.

With my shoe setup I'm at least treated like a human even though I'm one of the only ricemen in the community. If I was short & rice, I would've commited suicide already.
Yeah, I can see a 6'3 ricecel blending in pretty well in New York, even being respected. How are you able to live where you live, wealthmaxxed?

Last edited:
Yeah, I can see a 6'3 ricecel blending in pretty well in New York, even being respected. How are you able to live where you live, wealthmaxxed?
Parents are wealthmaxxed. I'm leechmaxxing.

Parents are wealthmaxxed. I'm leechmaxxing.
Based. That 6'3 and leechmaxxing should put you in a territory of a pretty good existence in NY. Are you hideously ugly?

Shoelifts won't do anything if you're 5'4. :feelsrope:

My plan is to move to an area with lots of ricepeople and latinos, like LA. Lots of subhuman (ethnic) friendly areas, with many of the men being manlets like me. Most of the Chads and Staceys live in the wealthier neighborhoods.

Shoelifts won't do anything if you're 5'4. :feelsrope:

My plan is to move to an area with lots of ricepeople and latinos, like LA. Lots of subhuman (ethnic) friendly areas, with many of the men being manlets like me. Most of the Chads and Staceys live in the wealthier neighborhoods.
If you can get up to 5'6 with lifts you can get into "short guy"-territory rather than invisible territory. Every inch counts. If you're 5'6 in an ethnic area you'll be fine.

If you can get up to 5'6 with lifts you can get into "short guy"-territory rather than invisible territory. Every inch counts. If you're 5'6 in an ethnic area you'll be fine.
TBH being invisible as a manlet is better than being mercilessly mocked by normies. l also live in a college town, and I'm constantly heightmogged by zoomer college kids (even most high schoolers and middle schoolers)

Last edited:
" @Nordicel94 is heightening!"

"Big news if true!'