Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Met a fat, ugly white couch surfer who gets laid regularly

P

PuertoRicancel

Banned
-
Had a discussion with this dude at a bar. He wasn't good looking at all. He was a fat white guy who admitted to me that he was homeless and later was bragging about how many women in town he slept with and complained that it has been a month since he got some. I'm educated and can't get any despite going out every weekend

Those women are probably the lowest of the low, fat desperate nymphomaniac mothers.
There is no way a fat guy who is homeless can regularly slay average/above average women.

Hes a liar and a coper

Work on your personality bro

Those women are probably the lowest of the low, fat desperate nymphomaniac mothers.
There is no way a fat guy who is homeless can regularly slay average/above average women.
He showed me one picture, and she was ok

Work on your personality bro
People like me. I go to a club and dance with plenty of women. Never been able to take anyone home with me. If I get someone number they end up ghosting me

wow, you have convinced me OP.

Looks really don´t matter afterall.

lol a bum with a phone that fucks people. seems legit

People like me. I go to a club and dance with plenty of women. Never been able to take anyone home with me. If I get someone number they end up ghosting me
I'm joking. Personality is a cucktears meme.

(a) He’s lying
(b) You’re lying
(c) He’s not ugly
(d) He’s tall

Pick one, or many

(a) He’s lying
(b) You’re lying
(c) He’s not ugly
(d) He’s tall

Pick one, or many
I'm not lying. And I've met some ugly people with nothing going in for themselves get women. Not the kind if women you would want to talk to

DUH of COURSE he got laid, hes not posting on mysogynist online forums! Women can sense incel.me poster in a radius of 800 miles and her roastbeef will flap to alarm her to flee, its over for you you bigot

I'm not lying. And I've met some ugly people with nothing going in for themselves get women. Not the kind if women you would want to talk to

Ok, so it’s not (b). Narrows it down a bit.

DUH of COURSE he got laid, hes not posting on mysogynist online forums! Women can sense incel.me poster in a radius of 800 miles and her roastbeef will flap to alarm her to flee, its over for you you bigot
Bruh. I have had a few chances to have sex but blew it every time. Still a virgin who has never kissed
Or at least they were chance I though I had. Not sure

Congrats you just met a rl redpill larper

guys like that are almost always fucking really ugly or fat women

This destroys Looks Theory in one shot!