Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MESSI IS LEAVING BARCELONA!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Ok, that’s really sad I guess.

He's gonna flop hard in the Premier league, he's probably going to PSG.

Regarding Ronaldinho, he played during 4 years in Brazil after coming back, he won the "Champions league" of south america and became an idol for the club, the issue with ronaldinho was that his peak was short and the club Life screwed his career, even though he won everything he could have been a lot better.

Will be over for them both and for juve as well
Bartomeu and the board are responsible for a percentage of net losses which is why they just won't resign!
Just spend 1.5 billion on transfers and loan them all for 10 mil theory
He's gonna flop hard in the Premier league, he's probably going to PSG.
Cope
Messi has scored more goals against premier leagues top 6 clubs

Will be over for them both and for juve as well

Just spend 1.5 billion on transfers and loan them all for 10 mil theory

Cope
View attachment 326656
The majority of this goals where against arsenal and city lol, plus he was at his PEAK.

He is 33 now, Lost a lot of his speed and is used to play against shitty la liga teams that just watch Barcelona play.

Premier league demands a lot of physicality and fitness from it's players and Messi can't do it anymore.

Messi was never the same after xavi and iniesta retired, he's only a shadow of his former self.

Don't wanna argue rly
The majority of this goals where against arsenal and city lol, plus he was at his PEAK.
True
He is 33 now, Lost a lot of his speed and endurance and is used to play against shitty la liga teams that just play in europa league finals and have high pressing.

Premier league demands a lot of physicality and fitness from it's players
True
Messi can't do it anymore.
Arguable. Tbh while results under quique were bad for barcelona, the team had some improvement in pressing, and messi would participate lot more in pressing as well, though he'd clearly get tired more. His form and circumastances matter, schedule after corona for example. The fact that barcelona as a whole got stomped by bayern (liverpool?) Pressing in that match, doesn't mean that messi cannot play against such teams.

Messi was never the same after xavi and iniesta retired, he's only a shadow of his former self.
Is it me, or did you mention age? Idk tbh. Golden ball +golden boot player of the last season. Ballon dor biased? Well, he was solid in cl that season with being top scorer and literally carry the team to the semis. He may not score as much as before, not be as fast as before, and not win cl with barca. But his role changed as well. He scores a lot, he is top assist for barca and good rank in europe top 5 as well, i believe only muller has more. And if you consider goal+assist he is 2 with only lewy having more and lewy having good season.
Tbh i dont see why he should have problems playing at city in pl. Yes, he prolly wouldn't adapt in a team like liverpool coz its demanding. City on the other hand is not a typical pl team imo, though i only watch top pl matches, its not hitnrun style. Also, should consider how much of a benefit messi will be to mc. He can even become a detriment tbh. 1 player who is pressing rarely can ruin everything. Would be up to pep to decide
Sorry if this sounds like a raging debate, messi just my fav player.

Don't wanna argue rly

Tbh i dont see why he should have problems playing at city in pl. Yes, he prolly wouldn't adapt in a team like liverpool coz its demanding. City on the other hand is not a typical pl team imo, though i only watch top pl matches, its not hitnrun style. Also, should consider how much of a benefit messi will be to mc. He can even become a detriment tbh. 1 player who is pressing rarely can ruin everything. Would be up to pep to decide
Sorry if this sounds like a raging debate, messi just my fav player.
Nothing raging about that, you are giving your opinion and i'm giving mine, just a regular conversation between two rational human beings.

I can't see messi playing as a MC to be honest, he is either staying on the right wing or playing as CAM.

City doesn't play using a CAM and already have sterling, mahrez and even use foden in this position sometimes so If he goes there they are probably changing the formation. Although after that Sterling miss versus lyon guardiola probably thinks about selling him lol.

IMO messi is going to play with Neymar again in France, plus with Messi going there mbappe is probably going to want to stay for another season, with Messi playing in di maria's position and PSG being able to buy two above average fullbacks they place themselves as serious contenders for the UCL.

I dont watch football

Nothing raging about that, you are giving your opinion and i'm giving mine, just a regular conversation between two rational human beings.

I can't see messi playing as a MC to be honest, he is either staying on the right wing or playing as CAM.

City doesn't play using a CAM and already have sterling, mahrez and even use foden in this position sometimes so If he goes there they are probably changing the formation. Although after that Sterling miss versus lyon guardiola probably thinks about selling him lol.

IMO messi is going to play with Neymar again in France, plus with Messi going there mbappe is probably going to want to stay for another season, with Messi playing in di maria's position and PSG being able to buy two above average fullbacks they place themselves as serious contenders for the UCL.
Can't say tbh, i don't know how much Messi's current role in Barcelona is merely his style or a need, with Barca's midfield problems. İmo Messi was always more attack based player, when the team had solid xavi and iniesta mid. İt's due to creativity problems Messi has to go deep. İf the attacking players could easily have the ball delivered, i think it would be easier for him, because while his free roaming is beneficial on its own terms, it also destroys movement and speed in the mf and in the attack. And you also see, when an opponent dominates Barca, the mf is absolutely static and the attacking line is cutted off, meaning Messi is either there there to create a chance and they lack him to finish, either he is there to finish, but there is no one to deliver. He can do both against Mallorca, but he cannot do both against Bayern.

That's why i think, in a team like MC, where it isn't built around him, he can be a trump card. He might be not as fast as Sterling, but maybe he can finish better than Sterling lol yeah, my yt feed is flooded with memes. And he won't need to play deep, when there are moggers like de bruyne. Think he could just play rw, many players at position, true but city formation is very flexible, and many players are versatile.
İ was criticizing PSG a lot, but they ended up in ucl finals. İ think Messi could mog at PSG, but I'm not sure how much of a help would be. Juve bought Ronaldo for ucl, no luck, PSG bought ney, and they reach the finals, though i don't see why change di maria, when he's so solid in recent ucl matches. PSG already has 400 mil attack, although it's just 2 players, ruining chances from time to time. İt boils down to Messi's gut feeling i suppose, whether he reminiscing 2 champions cup with guardiola or the one with neymar, whether team he chooses, like tuchel said, no coach would say no to Messi

I only hope that Messi will leave Barca for free. Imagine paying 700 mil for a 33 year old player. The idiot Sheikh who pays it finally gives Barcelona the world power and football will become completely boring.

why should I care