Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MESSI IS LEAVING BARCELONA!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200825 194342

@Saudade @Newbie17 @SoyUnPerdedor @Idotms @ShySaxon

No fucking way

FastBananaCEO

i dont like football ngl basketball is way nicer to watch but bot really into both

This is mad.

If I were him I'd go to man city or PSG
Tbh he'll probably become irrelevant within a year or 2 just like what happened to Ronaldinho, he's already passed his prime

Tbh he'll probably become irrelevant within a year or 2 just like what happened to Ronaldinho, he's already passed his prime
What happened with ronaldinho? I was really young when he played I don't remember

Who could imagine Barcelona would be in the state it is now tho. Can't blame him.
I used to watch football day and night and was barca fan,but liverpool match made me to rage and quit football.

What happened with ronaldinho? I was really young when he played I don't remember
He was the messi of that era, left for Milan in 2007, had a shit few matches and got benched the rest of the season, and went from everone in my school talking about him to himbecoming irrelvant within a year. He was younger than messi when he left too. Messi gonna be irrelevant soon

He was the messi of that era, left for Milan in 2007, had a shit few matches and got benched the rest of the season, and went from everone in my school talking about him to himbecoming irrelvant within a year. He was younger than messi when he left too. Messi gonna be irrelevant soon
I think Messi has 1-2 seasons left in him and then it's over.

I think Messi has 1-2 seasons left in him and then it's over.
Would be pretty stupid of him not to end his career in Barcelona.
This just says random sources idk how true it is

Would be pretty stupid of him not to end his career in Barcelona.
This just says random sources idk how true it is
No it's 100% true. This is official. One of the important ppl at Barca said his farewells on twitter. The screenshot from the original post is from BT sport

fuck off no way

holy shit its over for barca they're getting relegated

Wtf? Where could he go?

I really used to suck at football. I still do, but I don't play anymore.

Finally he will be exposed in other league cause the whole system of his next club won't be built around him.

dont understand normies like you

I don't blame him, FC Barca have become a shitshow lately and they can't expect Messi to do all the work.

Idk I don't think he would go to city or that city would want him
it totally makes sense. they have the money to pay, and he gets to play with pep again and with his friend aguero. and who wouldnt want messi lol?

Idk I don't think he would go to city or that city would want him.
it totally makes sense. they have the money to pay, and he gets to play with pep again and with his friend aguero. and who wouldnt want messi lol?
Also russian barcelona page in social media posts a lot about city rumours
Inb4 napoli pulls another maradona
My dad said so as well jfl
I don't blame him, FC Barca have become a shitshow lately and they can't expect Messi to do all the work.
Brutal season 18/19 pill. He should've left after liverpool game
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Hard to believe

They can't win UCL either lol
Messi is perfect for PSG because the thing PSG lack is a creative playmaker. And when Messi gets older and slower he can drop to being a CAM or CM. and he'll be reunited with neymar. Also PSG is the easiest out of the top 5 leagues so it'd be a good place to retire.

At man city he'll be surrounded by great players and will be reunited with pep and the tactics are suitable for him.

Messi is perfect for PSG because the thing PSG lack is a creative playmaker. And when Messi gets older and slower he can drop to being a CAM or CM. and he'll be reunited with neymar. Also PSG is the easiest out of the top 5 leagues so it'd be a good place to retire.

At man city he'll be surrounded by great players and will be reunited with pep and the tactics are suitable for him.
idk who will Messi replace in psg?
They already have a Mbappe,Neymar and di maria

He will either play in CAM or replace Di Maria
Brutal for di maria
I don't think di maria is bad tbh
He didn't play at his best in the final, but he has provided good assists throughout the last season

Brutal for di maria
I don't think di maria is bad tbh
He didn't play at his best in the final, but he has provided good assists throughout the last season
PSG should buy Messi and koulibaly then they will ascend

Bartomeu should have resigned long ago. Being forced to resign under these pretenses will make him look like a complete fool. It's insane how dependent Barcelona is on Messi against anyone who isn't minnows though. If he were to leave this window they might not win another title for years

Bartomeu should have resigned long ago. Being forced to resign under these pretenses will make him look like a complete fool. It's insane how dependent Barcelona is on Messi against anyone who isn't minnows though. If he were to leave this window they might not win another title for years
true
Barca without messi is not good
PSG should buy Messi and koulibaly then they will ascend
Cope

The best player deserves to play in the best team of the world. He should go to Bayern tbh. Probably will end up in Man Shitty, though.

Messi joins Flamengo confirmed

Bartomeu and the board are responsible for a percentage of net losses which is why they just won't resign!