Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to my fellow moderators of .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Ive given it some thought and I think @Yerberito would be perfect as the new mod replacing withoutme

9 minutes and 0 replies it's over for default off-topic cels

yeberito is not even human...

No idiot

You dont give a postmaxxer mod powers

They're lazy as fuck and they won't moderate reports and slow down shitposting.

No x10 to your dumbass request.

No idiot

You dont give a postmaxxer mod powers

They're lazy as fuck and they won't moderate reports and slow down shitposting.

No x10 to your dumbass request.
Are you not aware I already have half of the mod powers?

At the moment I'm able to move people's threads if they're in the wrong section, I can delete people's posts if they go against the rules, and I help the mods and Admins in decision making like when discussing whether someone deservers a certain warning, what's best for this website in the future, I inform them if someone is an alt or fakecel and much more.

I'm one step away from becoming mod. Literally the only power I have that mods don't is giving people warnings and bans. But that won't be for long with the current situation of the current mods being inactive or leaving. Soon I will fully be a moderator.

Are you not aware I already have half of the mod powers?

At the moment I'm able to move people's threads if they're in the wrong section, I can delete people's posts if they go against the rules, and I help the mods and Admins in decision making like when discussing whether someone deservers a certain warning, what's best for this website in the future, I inform them if someone is an alt or fakecel and much more.

I'm one step away from becoming mod. Literally the only power I have that mods don't is giving people warnings and bans. But that won't be for long with the current situation of the current mods being inactive or leaving. Soon I will fully be a moderator.
Massive Fucking Cope

I should be a mod

You should be mod

Hello I’m the new mod of .co

I agree, @Yerberito would be a great mod

Od20pBM