Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Message To Mentalcels

Everyone on this forum is a mentalcel, if you were anywhere near normal you would have never discovered such a hole

Mentally healthy people have no idea what an "incel" even is
This is more like it.
I do find it dumb to be criticising what type of incel other people are. Every one of us has very different circumstances.

This is more like it.
I do find it dumb to be criticising what type of incel other people are. Every one of us has very different circumstances.

Fucking EXACTLY holy shit you're a saint mate

PREACH

You mentalcels need to realize even if you were good looking you would still struggle with women. Maybe you would be able to get laid (depending on how good looking you are) but as far as keeping a relationship you would fail. Who wants to be in a relationship with a mentally ill person? Even as a socially isolated incel male, I don't want anything to do with mentalcels and I would never be friends with one. Mentalcels don't deserve a woman, they are nothing but a burden on society and would most likely been put to death in medieval times. You guys have terrible personalities, impossible to engage with, you are socially inept with little to no talent. You have no ability to provide for a woman or a family, you can't even provide for yourself. Mentalcels are the biggest copers on this forum they can't even blame society for their position because they would have been bottom of the barrel in every era.

Are you stupid mate?

1. how do mentalcel's not deserve a woman but lookscels do? mental illness and personality disorder are also caused by things out of your control (just like looks): genetics and environment.

2. How said mentalcels have nothing to offer for a woman and can't provide for her? 99% of mentalcels aren't that much of mentalcel that they need to be put in an asylum and be a burden to society

3. Judging by your posts you are mentalcel yourself