Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Message to lurkers

norwegianfreak

norwegianfreak

Lost contact with reality 4 yrs ago
-
I genuinely want to know why you're self-destructing. Apparently there are "normie" lurkers, but lets face it, you're subhuman like us. A normie would never waste their short life on depressive content unless their goal is to mentally harm themselves. You don't want to help incels, you want to feel better about your miserable life. Remind yourself - Oh, at least i'm not as bad as him, because that's the only coping mechanism which works. You step out in public - faces reality - lurk on incel forums or reddit to laugh at subhumans. Tbh, you're a terrible person yourself. Normies may hate you, so instead of hating on people you think are above you, you go for vulnerable suicidal subhumans. Don't forget to tell yourself you're a decent person, otherwise everything will collapse. NORMAL people aren't obsessed with repetitive incel content, which makes you unhappy and disturbed. YOU are the one who's ruining your life (our life is over), considering you could possibly have a normie future. Stop wasting your time and follow your own normie advices. And stop pretending to be shocked everytime you see a troll thread. You've become desensitized after browsing for months, maybe years. Similar behavior as the goretrolls who are addicted to gore, but are afraid to admit they're scum and enjoy brutality. You're aware of the hateful rhetoric by now, so is there any reason to justify you being on here frequently? I don't care about wasting my time, writing paragraphs. It's over for me. I also see faggots cherrypicking. Let's discuss the batshit crazy theories, instead of logical and realistical theories, studies, basic incel ideology and philosophy. Maybe that's the only way keeping you from identifying as an incel. I'm better than them, is most likely on repeat inside your disturbed mind. Get some fucking theraphy "normie". If you can't beat them with facts, join them - Michael Scott.
Michael Scott Wink GIF

So lurkers and IT live rent free in your head then? Why even give them attention

TND - Total Normies Death

So lurkers and IT live rent free in your head then? Why even give them attention
why can't he? this place is full of IT screencaps