Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Message to lurker females

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Princess would you like a special Daddy tummy rub? :owo: It's my favorite way to fill your beautiful and sexy fuckfoll body full of cum.. with my giant daddy dick rubbing deep in your belly from my thick cock pushing against your insides.. stretching your sexy little fuckholes apart with each thrust.

This is only for girls that are VERY naughty and special, that can take Daddy extra deep, so far that you can feel Daddys big dick all the way up in your tummy, and even see the tip of my big-headed cock pushing against your stomach from the inside:lasereyes::feelsping::ahegao:

Daddy will be gentle at first but I'll keep going until you physically can't take any more.. and it will might hurt a little princess, but you'll absolutely love the way Daddy feels ravaging your gorgeous body.. and you'll remember the next day when your pussy's sore when you sit down because its still swollen from Daddy's throbbing meathammer pounding it over and over and over!!

You'll remember how AMAZING it felt to have his big toy deeper in you than ever before, with our bodies completely together as one ♡♡♡ Daddy will pull your hair, spank your ass, reach around to rub your clit from behind and choke you when you cum..all to make you squirt and gush your sweet girl juices everywhere.. all over Daddys face and chest, huge cock and balls.. driving you absolutely wild!!

You'll crave those incredible pleasures and sensations from the tantalizing pressure and intensity of your favorite Daddy Dick.. again and again and again Princess!! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
You know they're all 300lbs brown landwhales with dyed hair and nose rings right

Yikeroonie! Lots to unpack here

You silver tongued devil