Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to Higgscel

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I used to support you tbh, I often made threads that were at least 1 paragraph minimum. I used to despize the bot comments like "I see" "its over" "mogs me", things that didn't add to the thread.

You don't know how many posts of a user are low effort. When I took a break from making threads, I made a handful of low effort replies on the avi battle threads to show who I supported, where you then critiqued me for being a postmaxxer and hypocrite, which I found strange considering how my threads heavily outnumbered those replies.

Lastly, probably the most autistic thing I've seen on .co
you left this comment on one of my threads:
Hhhhhhhhhh

You criticize my thread for being another top 10 circle jerk, yet..

Hhhhf

THE FUCKING THREAD WAS ALREADY MOCKING THAT SHIT
You obviously didn't put in the effort to click the spoiler button, since you tagged a user who was already mentioned jfl

You actively pushed me towards becoming a postmaxxer ngl

But the end, nobody cares. You're mostly known for hating postmaxxers, you obviously get pissed off at them so it's no surprise that they take the piss out of you. Your calculation shit is cringe btw. Off to the shadow realm with you boyo.

Ok postmaxxer. :feelsLSD:

@Diocel thoughts?

thinking of bookmarking

I think he takes shitposting way too serious

I used to support you tbh, I often made threads that were at least 1 paragraph minimum. I used to despize the bot comments like "I see" "its over" "mogs me", things that didn't add to the thread.

You don't know how many posts of a user are low effort. When I took a break from making threads, I made a handful of low effort replies on the avi battle threads to show who I supported, where you then critiqued me for being a postmaxxer and hypocrite, which I found strange considering how my threads heavily outnumbered those replies.

Lastly, probably the most autistic thing I've seen on .co
you left this comment on one of my threads:
View attachment 256753
You criticize my thread for being another top 10 circle jerk, yet..

View attachment 256754
THE FUCKING THREAD WAS ALREADY MOCKING THAT SHIT
You obviously didn't put in the effort to click the spoiler button, since you tagged a user who was already mentioned jfl

You actively pushed me towards becoming a postmaxxer ngl

But the end, nobody cares. You're mostly known for hating postmaxxers, you obviously get pissed off at them so it's no surprise that they take the piss out of you. Your calculation shit is cringe btw. Off to the shadow realm with you boyo.
Wow. Just wow.

I calculated and you post 50.747382928 a day. And taking into consideration that there may be days when you don't post there have most likely been times when you've made 100 or even 200 posts in one day.

I've put you on ignore now and don't be surprised when you come back on here and see you have an alert in your messages :feelsYall:

Don’t mind me, just here to postmaxx