Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Message to foids

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
You know why incels don’t want to fuck you? Because of your shitty personalities. Constantly insulting men for their height, penis size, virginity, etc. You guys have toxic personalities. Fix your personality before you expect incels to fuck you sweaty.

You ain’t getting any of this dick until you IMPROVE yourself. Y’all foids have nothing to offer yet expect a handsome intelligent incel to give you a chance? LOL no. Improve yourself first, then we might let you suck our dicks.

Here’s some ways you can improve:

1. Drop the feminist fake victimhood mentality
2. Stop being an arrogant cunt
3. Be nicer to incels, stop insulting us for things we can’t help
4. Lose weight, can’t expect incels to date you if you’re a lazy sack of shit

If you don’t change your personality and improve yourself foids, you WILL die alone

Last edited:
Daily reminder femcels do not exist :feelsLightsaber:

Why are you trying to give them attention or waste energy on them

Cuz it’s funny idk
What a lot of guys don’t seem to understand is they still win via any attention. Also, incels who do this won’t admit they want their attention back deep down.

No attention to a foid hurts and kills them inside x100 better than the meanest insult there is.

You want to be featured on IT, don't you:lul:

Its not about fucking its about sending a message

You know why incels don’t want to fuck you? Because of your shitty personalities. Constantly insulting men for their height, penis size, virginity, etc. You guys have toxic personalities. Fix your personality before you expect incels to fuck you sweaty.

You ain’t getting any of this dick until you IMPROVE yourself. Y’all foids have nothing to offer yet expect a handsome intelligent incel to give you a chance? LOL no. Improve yourself first, then we might let you suck our dicks.

Here’s some ways you can improve:

1. Drop the feminist fake victimhood mentality
2. Stop being an arrogant cunt
3. Be nicer to incels, stop insulting us for things we can’t help
4. Lose weight, can’t expect incels to date you if you’re a lazy sack of shit

If you don’t change your personality and improve yourself foids, you WILL die alone

What a lot of guys don’t seem to understand is they still win via any attention. Also, incels who do this won’t admit they want their attention back deep down.

Correct.

No attention to a foid hurts and kills them inside x100 better than the meanest insult there is.
I don’t think foids want our attention. I’m mostly doing this for fun I don’t think that many foids will read it

based and satiricalpilled

Bruh I knew IT would think I was serious. This whole reddit post is a giant r/woosh moment:feelskek: they fell right into my trap
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ud6771/how_to_snag_your_very_own_incel_ladies/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I'm old enough I can remember when comedy tv shows had audience laughter at the jokes.

I honestly thought that when canned laughter went out of fashion in comedy, that was a sign that the general public was getting smarter and developing better taste. They don't need the jokes pointed out to them any more, and the laughter was cringe af. :feelsautistic:

But every day, in a hundred ways, reddit shows me how wrong I was about that.

In the same way women say they care about men’s personality rather than looks, yet the men with best personalities “just so happen” to be tall men with masculine facial structure, we incels also care more about women’s personalities rather than their looks, it just so happens that all the women with “good personalities” are slim and have nice faces rather than women who have ugly face and/or are chubby overweight pigs.

I'm old enough I can remember when comedy tv shows had audience laughter at the jokes.

I honestly thought that when canned laughter went out of fashion in comedy, that was a sign that the general public was getting smarter and developing better taste. They don't need the jokes pointed out to them any more, and the laughter was cringe af. :feelsautistic:

But every day, in a hundred ways, reddit shows me how wrong I was about that.
Yeah inceltear doesn’t understand jokes that’s one of the things that pisses me off about them. Even if they understood it was a joke and it was funny, they’ll still say it was stupid because an incel wrote it

Last edited:
In the same way women say they care about men’s personality rather than looks, yet the men with best personalities “just so happen” to be tall men with masculine facial structure, we incels also care more about women’s personalities rather than their looks, it just so happens that all the women with “good personalities” are slim and have nice faces rather than women who have ugly face and/or are chubby overweight pigs.
Women are NPCs, they develop their personalities based on the environment around them. They don’t have independent thought. If a woman grew up in an incel society, she would agree with all the things we are saying. Women don’t have the ability to think independently they just accept whatever beliefs are trendy and mainstream.

Foids don't have to improve, they just need to exist. They have already won just by having a hole between their legs.