Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MESSAGE TO FOID INFILTRATORS

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
please give me a chance. i know i use this site but i truly do have a good personality! i have so much love to give to anyone who loves and cares about me in return! if i was just given 1 chance id remain fully loyal and take care of any girl that gives me a chance PLEASEEE!!!

This guy will ascend soon after a year or so

This guy will ascend soon after a year or so
ANY FOID INFILTRATORS PLEASE GIVE ME 1 CHANCE I HAVE A LOT OF LOVE IN MY HEART I JUST HAVE NO ONE TO GIVE IT TO PLEASEEEEEEEEE YES I AM WHITE AND HAVE BLUE EYES

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
Fakecel.is
i am autist af and ugly the only good part of my face is my eye area tbh
20220604 2036142

and as you can see this is not even good

this couples with my lower face makes me look kinda subhuman. asymmetrical mouth/jaw and chubby cheeks are descending me hard

this photo is without glasses btw my glasses fuck me up

to all foids i have bbc just for you :ahegao:

Hello foids. Feel free to start a private conversation with me. If personality is all that matters and you’re willing to get to know me then our relationship should go along just fine, no?
^ i promise i am really okay and if you give me a chance i am really nice and loyal! my interests: politics, history, music, philosophy

Foid lurkers and greyfiltrators only come here in the same manner that you or I would visit a zoo. If a zoo animal would (and could) ask you to mate with it, would you? No, It's better we just sling shit at lurkers and frighten their bastard children.

please give me a chance. i know i use this site but i truly do have a good personality! i have so much love to give to anyone who loves and cares about me in return! if i was just given 1 chance id remain fully loyal and take care of any girl that gives me a chance PLEASEEE!!!

OK betabuxxing cuck

View attachment 621760

this couples with my lower face makes me look kinda subhuman. asymmetrical mouth/jaw and chubby cheeks are descending me hard

Prettyboy mogger. Also you look middle eastern a little bit

I saw someone say OP posted a photo on looksmax, would be great to link that thread here or DM.

Prettyboy mogger. Also you look middle eastern a little bit

I saw someone say OP posted a photo on looksmax, would be great to link that thread here or DM.
i didnt i posted my jawline though

View attachment 621760

Mogs me:shock:

ANY FOID INFILTRATORS PLEASE GIVE ME 1 CHANCE I HAVE A LOT OF LOVE IN MY HEART I JUST HAVE NO ONE TO GIVE IT TO PLEASEEEEEEEEE YES I AM WHITE AND HAVE BLUE EYES
:lul::lul::lul:
Don't worry dude,you'll ascend,wish the best for you:feelsaww:

:feelsseriously:

View attachment 621760

Why are you a fat skank piece of shit? God i hate fat skanks :feelswhat::feelspuke:

Bruh you aren't even old enough to be identified an incel.
15 years literally:lul::lul:

ok and im not fat, dumb streetshitter...
Chubby=fat cope harder lazy and you don't even belong here you're like 14 aren't you you're just wasting your life away posting here at that age i was pretty redpilled when i was your age thats why started gymmaxxing. And you are a fat piece of shit who deserves the death penalty

lol, fucking fakecels, go ahead eat that chewed meat , with a little luck she might clean her pussy soaked in nword semen before she fucks you

Chubby=fat cope harder lazy and you don't even belong here you're like 14 aren't you you're just wasting your life away posting here at that age i was pretty redpilled when i was your age thats why started gymmaxxing. And you are a fat piece of shit who deserves the death penalty
IM NOT CHUBBY EITHER LMFAO WHERE ARE U PULLING THIS FROM UR ASS???? :feelshaha: like what are you even saying

yes you low IQ shitskin, this is common forum knowledge. never has anyone else claimed i was 14. this is why we need europeans to take over your monkey countries again all of you guys are actually stupid

yes you low IQ shitskin, this is common forum knowledge. never has anyone else claimed i was 14. this is why we need europeans to take over your monkey countries again all of you guys are actually stupid
Okay fat skank NEET mayo monkey you probably still go to middle school don't you :feelskek:

Okay fat skank NEET mayo monkey you probably still go to middle school don't you :feelskek:
nope im a sophomore in high school nigga, its literally impossible to be 15 and in middle school unless you get held back. thankfully i never got held back because i am not a low IQ monkey like you. also i still want what your proof is for me being fat lol

nope im a sophomore in high school nigga.
Same thing you're 15 underdeveloped posting here people under 18 should be banned

Dont beg man its pathetic.

Same thing you're 15 underdeveloped posting here people under 18 should be banned
holy shit ppl like you are why i am a white supremacist you really are mentally retarded

:soy::soy:

Jesus Christ, OP, at least try to have a little dignity.

Foid lurkers and greyfiltrators only come here in the same manner that you or I would visit a zoo. If a zoo animal would (and could) ask you to mate with it, would you? No, It's better we just sling shit at lurkers and frighten their bastard children.
:yes::blackpill: Based and true. Fuck you, infiltrators! Fuck you, females! I hope you faggot trannies make yourselves a statistic! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 621760

Average JBW denier :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

They never give a chance, even less to beggars, it is impossible to navigate, to learn how, a way, it should be easier since they have incelated fetish, not just watchers but they are fixated in a incel drooling on them, the incel is a ugly bastard, but the truth is... Oofy doofy pill is real.

@Lycan Make a correction, NON-TROON FOIDS!!!:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

How do we know you're not an infiltrator :feelzez:

An asshole broke your heart and reading about incel lockeroom talk triggers you. You think he did it out of insecurity, the truth he just wanted to fuck you. We're not the same, despite our lockeroom talk, we actually are nice guys. There's a reason many members know girls won't date them, they're nice guys to every girl they know and get turn down. So fuckoff and go to therapy :feelsjuice:

An asshole broke your heart and reading about incel lockeroom talk triggers you. You think he did it out of insecurity, the truth he just wanted to fuck you. We're not the same, despite our lockeroom talk, we actually are nice guys. So fuckoff and go to therapy :feelsjuice:
what are you talking about schizoid

take your meds

To all the foid infiltrators: I’ll have what I want regardless of whether you like it or not… Your compliance isn’t a factor. All you can do is accept it.

D63FCE75 5E89 42DC B1AC 14EAAB42F20D

To all foid infiltrators i hope you all get gangraped and beaten to a bloody pulp by ethnicels, then have acid thrown in your slutty face full of makeup and FORCED to live the rest of your life deformed and scarred :society:like i am (in a video game) :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: