Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to FBI

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★
To all the feds on here I didn’t mean any piece of statement I made on here which could be considered illegal I am a magnificent guy and just know I would never do anything to harm anybody neither any other incel here

ok i wrote that down, you're safe

ok i wrote that down, you're safe
Nah I am not accusing you of being a fed I know there are feds here tho and I made rather dumb threads when I joined I don’t mean it just letting them know

Nah I am not accusing you of being a fed I know there are feds here tho and I made rather dumb threads when I joined I don’t mean it just letting them know
they dont care.

i think if youre not posting about actually planning any crazy massacre or something they do not give a shit

To all the feds on here I didn’t mean any piece of statement I made on here which could be considered illegal I am a magnificent guy and just know I would never do anything to harm anybody neither any other incel here
I've typed this before but I seriously, seriously doubt the FBI or any other intelligence organization is vigorously watching this forum. You're good, just don't post CP or give them another valid reason to come after you.

I dont like glowies hope it never hapens to me or any cel on this forum

"All posts are for entertainment purposes only..."'s me

Feds when you make violent statements against Indians::feelzez:

Imagine joining the FBI and they just pay you to sit there and browse this website all day?
also, my thoughts and prayers go out to all the feds who are forced to spy on 4cuck all day :cryfeels:

yes this is a satire website just like r/femcelgrippysockjail

I've typed this before but I seriously, seriously doubt the FBI or any other intelligence organization is vigorously watching this forum. You're good, just don't post CP or give them another valid reason to come after you.
Thanks bro I don’t want to lose my freedom

Imagine joining the FBI and they just pay you to sit there and browse this website all day?
also, my thoughts and prayers go out to all the feds who are forced to spy on 4cuck all day :cryfeels:
They would probably become an incel

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF

American Wrestling GIF

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

I can vouch. You are a supreme gentleman and not an obnoxious brute.

Thanks bro I don’t want to lose my freedom
I'm just saying that conspiracy is only a crime if you intend it. You can't accidentally conspire. Don't want to feds coming after you? Don't break any federal laws. You're cool, again, being edgy on an obscure internet forum isn't a jailable offense.

Ok faggot, now ban yourself.

stop being a pussy. This forum might be too based for you

Dont trust anyone here, only few are real incel (in videogame)

If a real foid accused you as a .is member for defamation or harassment they'll get you 100% to appease the foid and public