Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious message to fat link and rhaast

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

View: https://voca.ro/16ZcxsRDnQjx

@Fat Link @Rhaast

no this is not bragging because rhaast has shown that talking to girls is allowed on here, so this is just audio evidence

@Broly this the new strat?

It sounds like you were slightly uncomfortable talking to her, you're a mentalcel truecel brother :bigbrain:

View: https://voca.ro/16ZcxsRDnQjx

@Fat Link @Rhaast

no this is not bragging because rhaast has shown that talking to girls is allowed on here, so this is just audio evidence

@Broly this the new strat?

So let me get this straight, you used voice changer(you are a manlet low T haba, you dont sound like a nigger), hopped on discord, got some E-whore interested in your voice, you convinced her to say that cringe shit, then hopped on here excited about it? :lul:
Rent free as usual

Fuk off rhast :society:

So let le get tgis straight, you used voice changer
no it's my natural voice LOL this is on my phone
you are a manlet low T haba, you dont sound like a nigger
i'm high t (tested) and i do unfortnuately sound like a nigger, this is an undisputable
hopped on discord
this is on snapchat call
got some E-whore interested in your voice
she's seen my face so cope

It sounds like you were slightly uncomfortable talking to her, you're a mentalcel truecel brother
this is an imaginary idea you came up with in your head, i'm bored of this bitch

no it's my natural voice LOL this is on my phone

i'm high t (tested) and i do unfortnuately sound like a nigger, this is an undisputable

this is on snapchat call

she's seen my face so cope

this is an imaginary idea you came up with in your head, i'm bored of this bitch
Coping liar. Your laugh doesnt match your voice. Imagine lying on an incel forum to mog :lul:

Coping liar. Your laugh doesnt match your voice. Imagine lying on an incel forum to mog :lul:
lil bro u choosing the wrong hill to die on, u can ask any nigga i been on vc with, NO i am not using a voice changer. it's crazy what low t fags will think just cuz their voice could never be that deep

Man, these fucked up bragging teenagers here are really the last nail in the coffin of this forum.

jfl at the mods

Fucking hate this guy

State of the forum.

It's not just the talking, it's the nonstop fucking brag and the way he is basically trolling around talking about this shit. It's a disgrace to the whole userbase that he hasn't been banned yet.

Wow what a surprise, fakecel fags use this forum and mods let them get away with it, old news at this point. :feelsugh:

33644.jpg

Imagine just talking to girls online and thinking that ur about to get out of the inceldom :feelsaww:

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Dregster666 @Robtical

JFL @ allowing these bragging teen faggots on the forum

I got permabanned two times for calling fakecels out during Serge's reign. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's hopeless tagging the mods. The guy has gone and made another troll thread to make a mockery of incels:

:feelsclown:

is that your sister bro?

It's hopeless tagging the mods. The guy has gone and made another troll thread to make a mockery of incels:

:feelsclown:
Its not a troll thread, its real.

She has a really soft voice it’s like silk wtf :feelsUnreal:

She has a really soft voice it’s like silk wtf :feelsUnreal:
true

u listen to the yeat album? what u think of that?

poppin, geek high, taliban, luh geek, and real six the best tracks on the album imo

The absolute state of .is in the year of our lord 2022. That was pretty funny though

Only temporary, the bragging will continue and we will continue to be mocked. :feelsbadman:
of course, he'll come back to brag with a slap on the wrist. also he gets banned and doesn't get his pfp changed by mods, unlike almost everyone else....

true

u listen to the yeat album? what u think of that?

poppin, geek high, taliban, luh geek, and real six the best tracks on the album imo
yea the album was fire. for sure luh geek and outside i really liked. I always love songs with thug and yeats use of those bells bro :feelsmusic:

yo Ben you love lean?

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Dregster666 @Robtical

JFL @ allowing these bragging teen faggots on the forum who are likely going to ascend before finishing high school
The absolute state of .is in the year of our lord 2022. That was pretty funny though

What the fuck? She’s obviously into you, fucking fakecel. Wigger.

Last edited:
So why was Rhaast/Tiredpoorcel banned but not this guy? Also why was there a huge campaign against Rhaast for a leaked discord photo versus this guy that was trolling and bragging directly on the forum?

:waitwhat: