Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to @Animecel2D

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
@Animecel2D pm again please I have something to tell you

He answers my pms :feelzez:

I'm too high inhibit to answer mine

Literally who?

God

Maybe later, I will have to spend some time on considering it.

It was a message not a chat thing.
I didn’t get any from you, as I said, must have been because the site was glitchy. You will have to forward your message again.

I didn’t get any from you, as I said, must have been because the site was glitchy. You will have to forward your message again.
You fucking prick just answer my fucking question

What is your question? You never asked.
How do you know about all that lizard and Alien stuff? Is there a youtuber your watch our a certain website or something?

How do you know about all that lizard and Alien stuff? Is there a youtuber your watch our a certain website or something?
I have an ancient artifact that was supposedly a family heirloom that has been passed down for generations. It is a mirror that bestows upon its gazer, forbidden knowledge that should never see the light of day. No mere youtuber or website can tell you the things that I know.

Just don't do PMs and discord.
Any PMs on the forum I ignore, and discord is for fakecel trannies.

I have an ancient artifact that was supposedly a family heirloom that has been passed down for generations. It is a mirror that bestows upon its gazer, forbidden knowledge that should never see the light of day. No mere youtuber or website can tell you the things that I know.
Then where did you get those images from