Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Message to all who think that 5'10 is OK height

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I've been rejected for my height alone by foidlets. Not for my face. How would I know?

I've been nopicturemaxxing on dating apps. What I mean by this is that I put a picture of funny cat instead of my face and write some nice bio

And every fucking time I told my height (178 cm) I was rejected

Hell, I believe 6'1 is not enough anymore

I’m very skinny, I have a fast metabolism and don’t eat much. (One meal a day). I’m trying to gain some weight but not too much weight. I like being skinny.
I wish i was still like this. My mother would feed me plate fulls to the top just to make me gain weight cuz she’s a fat bitch.

I’m very skinny, I have a fast metabolism and don’t eat much. (One meal a day). I’m trying to gain some weight but not too much weight. I like being skinny.
Being skinny is better, especially at later age.

I'm 5'11" (morning height)/5'10.5" (evening height) and females have zero sexual interest in me.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

It's enough if you're high averages across many other areas, a betabitch soyboy cuck taking on another man's left overs & his brats or top 5% in some regard.

Height means nothing if you're ugly. I was just talking to my sister about height the other day, she said that she'd rather date a guy that's a few inches taller than her (around 5ft 8+) and good looking than a 6ft+ unattractive guy. Her boyfriend is 5ft 9 but has an above average face.

She did say that she would never date anyone shorter than her though. It is over for guys that are below the average female height.

I'm 5'11" (morning height)/5'10.5" (evening height) and females have zero sexual interest in me.
I'm 5'10.5" too. I'm shorter than the average man my age where I live, so my height means nothing. Sure if I'd live in South America it might mean something but where I live I'm just normal height, even a little bit shorter than the avg.

I'm 5'10.5" too. I'm shorter than the average man my age where I live, so my height means nothing. Sure if I'd live in South America it might mean something but where I live I'm just normal height, even a little bit shorter than the avg.
According to some government research that I can't be bothered to dig up right now because I am drunk AF, the average White American male age 20-39 is 5'10.1" or 5.10.2" (I think the true number is in between those two and it just depends on rounding). Assuming they measured the men for that average at some other time than the first 30-40 minutes they were out of bed (a reasonable assumption), I'm not even half an inch above average. I'm essentially average height, when you take into account things like footwear, hairstyles, posture, being 1/3 of an inch above the average is nothing.

To say nothing of the fact that I come from a fairly prosperous area (my family is in the top 4% of income for the US), and the poor tend to be shorter than the rich because of poor nutrition growing up, I doubt I am even average amongst my own peers. Probably slightly below average for well-off young White American men.

Anything under 6 ft is rejected. The height will eventually keep going up.

To say nothing of the fact that I come from a fairly prosperous area (my family is in the top 4% of income for the US), and the poor tend to be shorter than the rich because of poor nutrition growing up, I doubt I am even average amongst my own peers. Probably slightly below average for well-off young White American men.

Richcels.is @Incelius Savage
You'll start to see dramatic shifts in the top 5%, where the EPI found the average earners significantly increased to $343,000 in 2020, up from $324,000 the year before.

Richcels.is @Incelius Savage
I personally am nearly broke since I am unemployed and live parasitically off my parents. I have a total of like $15 in my bank account. My parents don't let me spend their money very much, since they are really trying to push me into becoming a wagecuck.

Also, coming from an affluent family doesn't do anything for your social/sexual value when everyone else at your school is also from an affluent family.

id do LL just to be 5’10

Go to Guatemala or southern Mexico. You'd be a giant at 5ft10. They key for normies is to surround yourself with subhumans. Unfortunately I am subhuman myself but I still feel better with lots of people "my level" around.

I'm 5'10 but girls do not show any interest in me.

5'10 is nothing special, I too am 178 cm but in scandiland where the average particularly for those under 20 are some tall fucks.

The only good thing is at this height you won't be physically bullied at least.

5'10 is the definition of an OK height

If you are 178 cm here, you are a manlet. Now maybe in some countries like france or italy that's an okay height.

I've been rejected for my height alone by foidlets. Not for my face. How would I know?

I've been nopicturemaxxing on dating apps. What I mean by this is that I put a picture of funny cat instead of my face and write some nice bio

If you are 178 cm here, you are a manlet. Now maybe in some countries like france or italy that's an okay height.
if you actually think 5'10 is manlet this is a stupid self hating cope. i am 5'9.5 and live in a tall all white country yet i have never been called short. i knew guys who got girls all the time while being below my height

To be fair if all she knows of you is a funny cat picture and a subpar height, why would she be interested in you. Considering she has 100s of other better options

5'10 is nothing. Every foid wears heels and they are all same height or taller than 5'10 when they do.

I don't mind being shorter than the foid, but they're all extremely obsessed with height.

if you actually think 5'10 is manlet this is a stupid self hating cope. i am 5'9.5 and live in a tall all white country yet i have never been called short. i knew guys who got girls all the time while being below my height
No it's the opposite. It's coping to think it isn't. You're 1,76 and claim to live in a tall white country and not be seen as short. Yeah right buddy lmao... If you are 1.78 m in any germanic or celtic (like ireland) country in europe you are a manlet. Period.

Lmao you actually brought out the classic reddit claim of knowing a small guy that always got all the women. You are obviously on the wrong website, who are you trying to bullshit here smh.

No it's the opposite. It's coping to think it isn't. You're 1,76 and claim to live in a tall white country and not be seen as short. Yeah right buddy lmao... If you are 1.78 m in any germanic or celtic (like ireland) country in europe you are a manlet. Period.

Lmao you actually brought out the classic reddit claim of knowing a small guy that always got all the women. You are obviously on the wrong website, who are you trying to bullshit here smh.
my area is 99% white. i have never been called short by anyone. you are relying on the false self reported studies that says the average height is 183-185cm when it definitely isnt

my area is 99% white. i have never been called short by anyone. you are relying on the false self reported studies that says the average height is 183-185cm when it definitely isnt
Never been called short =/= being short, relatively speaking. 183-185 cm is average in many places, you will stand in line in a supermarket here and people will tower over you. You are not competing with 1,75 m tall granpas, you are competing with young men age 18-35 and compared to them you are a manlet if you are only 1.76 tall.

It's not that hard to understand.

It's ovER for 178cmCels

Never been called short =/= being short, relatively speaking. 183-185 cm is average in many places, you will stand in line in a supermarket here and people will tower over you. You are not competing with 1,75 m tall granpas, you are competing with young men age 18-35 and compared to them you are a manlet if you are only 1.76 tall.

It's not that hard to understand.
okay then explain how i live in a 99% white area and the average here is not 180 let alone 183-185. i feel like i am average or a tiny bit below average while being 176

okay then explain how i live in a 99% white area and the average here is not 180 let alone 183-185. i feel like i am average or a tiny bit below average while being 176
Ok, keep coping buddy. It's completely pointless to converse with you, looking at your other posts just shows that you are a blue pilled coper through and through. Maybe check out reddit or something you'd fit in there with your mental gymnastics and your ignorance towards facts and nature a lot better than here.

Ok, keep coping buddy. It's completely pointless to converse with you, looking at your other posts just shows that you are a blue pilled coper through and through. Maybe check out reddit or something you'd fit in there with your mental gymnastics and your ignorance towards facts and nature a lot better than here.
Posts459

imagine telling someone to go back to reddit when you are some random graycel who brings up my other posts because you cant think of a response other than "keep coping"

Anything under 6'1 is a slight failo. Though at average Height everything starts to matter, your physique, how social you Are, self improving, your car, hair, just literally everything

All these "5'10cels" could buy massive shoes to larp as 6ft, JFL at thinking normies are telling the truth most of them fraud 3-4cm
Then they’ll say 6’0 is manlet height because 2 guys were 6’5 at the supermarket

anything below 170 cm is a sentence, let's leave it at that. 178 cm can easily compensate for the height, even in my country.

5’10 is mean height in Europe

Nothing is good enough. No man is ever good enough for any woman.

What do you mean 6'1 is not enough?

I used to be 5'11 flat and legit got no comment on my height; as soon as I started wearing thicker shoes and maybe got taller, which brought me closer to 6'1 or over, some women noticed and even made comments off-topic.

I live in the west; though, it is possible most don't know height or use height with shoes since I recall a 5'9 dude claiming he was 5'11 when he was wearing thicker shoes and was barely taller than in converse when I was like 5'9; I recall being measured badly by a nurse who measured me with converse and claimed I was like 5'11 when I was 5'9.

I think a legit 6'1 could be enough, especially if he is at least heightmax.

Who knows? Maybe I am coping.

Man I would kill for your height

5'10 is a perfect height. Most UFC fighters are 5'10.

Just throw lifts lol, 5 10 is fine height