Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Message for a particular sector on this place

R

ResentER

Banned
-
100% - dnr
Why did this site have to take this path? I thought it would be a place where weak people could complain about the majority, normies, sheep, NPCs, bluepillers. But no, many here seem to be stupid far-right white supremacists, fans of Hitler. I thought all of you would learn something by being seen as a piece of shit by society, but no. You think you're important, Trump supporters protecting your nation. you, Americans aren't strong people.

Okay, maybe you won't have sex. But it sounds like you're more of the aforementioned than an incel. Things like generalization and saying that all blacks, women, and Jews should die is something a neo-Nazi would do.

I know, there are women, blacks, etc who are bad. But you would to target the bad people, not everyone, because no everyone is bad. Are you idiot?

An example it's i've seen posts where they show women who didn't do anything wrong dying or suffering. And no one says anything, what would have happened if that woman wasn't really bad? If it's a post about revenge or justice for infidelity or something wrong, I support women being punished for being a piece of shit. But this free hatred is retarding.

A lot of times I think admins are infiltrators. They only let the trash talk, so they self-sabotage and this place never comes to anything.

Because this is about incels, the ones who complain the most about "fakecels and infiltrators" are then the first to upload more useless content that doesn't work to anything more than appears on IncelTears.

This place wouldn't have to exist to step on those who are weak or don't do anything wrong yet, wait to others to society for magically change and don't have users that think they're more important than they really are.

This place should be for people that want be how they are, not self-improvement shit, not have to endure the pressure of society for brainwashing or any shit like that. And also not to propagate the lies that society likes to create so much. This place should be for the weak who accept who they are.

I've seen some here, people that if you take out of their ugly physique. They have the same bluepiller mindset as society have.

This message is focused only on those who do this. I do not expect you to tell me now that you are the exception and that what I am saying is a crazy shit. Because I know I'm right.

So, will this site change? Or will you wait until you die or ascend to stop thinking like a jerk?

2024 niggers be like

Why did this site have to take this path? I thought it would be a place where weak people could complain about the majority, normies, sheep, NPCs, bluepillers. But no, many here seem to be stupid far-right white supremacists, fans of Hitler. I thought all of you would learn something by being seen as a piece of shit by society, but no. You think you're important, Trump supporters protecting your nation. you, Americans aren't strong people.

Okay, maybe you won't have sex. But it sounds like you're more of the aforementioned than an incel. Things like generalization and saying that all blacks, women, and Jews should die is something a neo-Nazi would do.

I know, there are women, blacks, etc who are bad. But you would to target the bad people, not everyone, because no everyone is bad. Are you idiot?

An example it's i've seen posts where they show women who didn't do anything wrong dying or suffering. And no one says anything, what would have happened if that woman wasn't really bad? If it's a post about revenge or justice for infidelity or something wrong, I support women being punished for being a piece of shit. But this free hatred is retarding.

A lot of times I think admins are infiltrators. They only let the trash talk, so they self-sabotage and this place never comes to anything.

Because this is about incels, the ones who complain the most about "fakecels and infiltrators" are then the first to upload more useless content that doesn't work to anything more than appears on IncelTears.

This place wouldn't have to exist to step on those who are weak or don't do anything wrong yet, wait to others to society for magically change and don't have users that think they're more important than they really are.

This place should be for people that want be how they are, not self-improvement shit, not have to endure the pressure of society for brainwashing or any shit like that. And also not to propagate the lies that society likes to create so much. This place should be for the weak who accept who they are.

I've seen some here, people that if you take out of their ugly physique. They have the same bluepiller mindset as society have.

This message is focused only on those who do this. I do not expect you to tell me now that you are the exception and that what I am saying is a crazy shit. Because I know I'm right.

So, will this site change? Or will you wait until you die or ascend to stop thinking like a jerk?
The world is becoming more racist go to x/twitter and see how unhinged racist are becoming. I’m too blackpilled to be racist like them anymore as I only target individuals

2024 niggers be like
Just not too long ago this faggot was talking about how he wants to reshape the form :feelshaha: That’s how all these tiktok nigfiltrators are, they join here and immediately start acting like they own the place

Imagine still thinking morals and "bad people" mean anything and posting here.

⢀⣶⣿⣷⣦⣙⠶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡀⣿⠀⣿⠛⠃⠀⣿⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣉⠛⣡⣅⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛⣿⠀⣿⠛⠓⠀⣿⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢠⣀⡀⠛⠀⠟⠀⠿⠶⠶⠀⠿⠀⠿⠶⠶⠂⠀⠀⣶⠀⠀⣶⠀⢰⡆⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⠀⣶⠀⠀⠀⣾⠶⠶⠆⠀⢸⡿⠶⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡌⠻⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣀⣀⣿⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣀⣀⡀⠀⢸⣧⡾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠈⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠛⠛⣿⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠉⠉⠁⠀⢸⡏⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣷⣖⣤⣾⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠀⠀⠿⠀⠸⠇⠀⠀⠿⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠛⠃⠛⠛⠛⠃⠀⠘⠃⠀⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⠹⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠚⠉⠈⠉⠉⠻⢶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣁⣤⣾⡇⢻⡶⢦⡬⢿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⠿⠛⢡⣷⣾⡄⠀⠀⠈⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣻⣿⣗⠀⠈⠳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⡟⠒⣼⡿⠟⠃⠀⠀⣼⡽⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣷⣜⣉⣁⣀⣠⣄⣹⢥⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣻⣟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⡗⣆⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⡿⠟⣍⠻⡍⠉⠁⠙⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠧⠄⠀⠠⠄⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢻⡄⠈⠁⠸⣤⣤⠾⠁⠀⠐⠹⣦⠤⠄⠒⠉⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡄⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣧⢰⣷⢤⣽⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⢀⣠⡴⠶⣤⣤⡤⢝⠺⠗⠒⠦⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣆⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢯⣿⡃⠀⠈⠛⠁⠙⣿⣿⣿⡹⠖⠀⠀⠀⠧⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠆⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⢹⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢙⠿⠦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⣸⡷⠒⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⢿⣷⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⣞⣷⠀⠈⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡗⠒⢻⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣤⣤⡅⠒⠲⣝⠿⠛⠛⠓⠦⣯⣝⠃⠀⢸⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⢹⣿⣄⣠⣴⣶⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⠗⠃⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠳⢾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⣉⣴⣷⣤⡀⠤⠤⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠟⠋⠉⠉⠉⠈⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣄⣰⣿⣷⣶⡦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢯⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⢟⡖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⡀

Wrong.

We have all types of people here: whites and non-whites, left-wing and right-wing, tall and short, incels and fakecels

Wrong.

We have all types of people here: whites and non-whites, left-wing and right-wing, tall and short, incels and fakecels
TikCockers are no better than soydditors at handling ideological diversity

I'm an Asian version of Nazis and the reason I believe in this, is because I actually want the best for the world. Humans are a self destructive species, and as such, it needs an natural enemy and the easiest enemy is another race (also easiest to organize since you can't change your race and there's so few races, and that we are instinctively racist). Hence, I'm a ethnic pluralist, which advocates for external diversity and internal homogeneous societies. Think about endless war in 1984.

Besides, it's also the most moral course to take - people evolved differently in their environments. Some people are better than others in doing certain things. It's unfair to force blacks to study with others because they naturally have lower IQ (fact) and they should have their own schools.

I don't support trump or other capitalistic "right wingers". They're all ZOGed.

Furthermore, I think the foid hatred is just....natural or humorous. The Jews are in fault though. They have created feminism and dating apps and other 'progressive' institutions.

Screenshot 20240118 151221

I als don't support shitting on the weak, but if they become troons, cucks, simps, or faggots then they should rightfully be called out. We will help the weak, but if the weak became traitors, then they shall have the same fate of the 'strong' traitors as well.

Wrong.

You're right, i only send this to the neonazi sector
TikCockers are no better than soydditors at handling ideological diversity
When will you do something then? You've been here for almost a year and it just seems like you're using your experience to screw everyone over.

I’ll kill a Nazi in the street just the same as I’ll kill a Jew. Ban this Nigger.

its mostly LARP. I like to say dumb shit on here and say vile stuff cause iam autistic and bored. This is one of the few places i can just be autistic and say dumb stuff to let the autism boiling inside my head out. Most of us are not shitty irl and i dont wish harm on anyone.

Not reading novels but most users here are fakecels

Who is this Nigger lecturing ?

JoinedJan 18, 2024Posts2,508

Nazism is whitecel cope

Nigger got banned:feelshaha:

good riddance

Was he banned for defending whores?

@Dregster that was you right? :lul::lul::lul:

An example it's i've seen posts where they show women who didn't do anything wrong dying or suffering
Yea that's me posting foids getting beheaded, being born as a female is inherently wrong and you should be killed tbh (in gta online with an orbital cannon while doing a sell mission)

If you let online hatered get to you then you should not use the internet at all tbh

dnr