Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Merry Christmas brocels, today, I will be alcoholmaxxing, foodmaxxing, and LDARing on Starfield & Baldurs Gate 3 on the Series X.

Wish I could get high, but I can't mane. :feelsugh:

But anyways, try & enjoy the day as much as you brocels can: All because some normies, foids, etc. use this holiday as a way to maximize upon their already fortunate & decades lifestyles doesn't mean we can't find ways for us to enjoy it ourselves.

Tagging some real niggas:
@Adolf Hitler @Corvus @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @TBIcel @Govid_Dorious @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @Puppeter @EngelCallDell19 @wereq @Chudpreet @Lonelyus @Garbage Life @Uggo Mongo @subhuman @iamsubhuman @Immolator @Grim_Reaper @Mortis @lazy_gamer_423 @MiSKiRaT @PLA1092 @TheGrayWolf @Mrugly420 @AsiaCel @OwariDa @PersonalityChad @Chuddy @Azaylias @Rotter @IronsideCel @WacoGoesDown @GrodanBoll

Thanks for tagging me marry Christmas to you too and tbh I'm waiting until new years to alcoholmaxx and foodmaxx as Christmas isnt something I'm spending with anyone and realistically got to keep the booze consumption to the lower end.

Merry Christmas bro

But anyways, try & enjoy the day as much as you brocels can: All because some normies, foids, etc. use this holiday as a way to maximize upon their already fortunate & decades lifestyles doesn't mean we can't find ways for us to enjoy it ourselves.

Merry Sol Invictus Christmas brocel. Have fun.

Merry christmas brocel!

happy Hanukkah shlomos

Merry christmas my new family

Merry Christmas, blood.
I will be Alcoholmaxxing today and probably playing 7 days to die

Happy Holidays. I actually celebrate Kwanza cause I’m an albino. JK merry Christmas. I’ve decided to give up alcohol so I’ll just be drinking Coca Cola today and vaping nicotine. Got some candy to eat too.

Merry Christmas brocels, today, I will be alcoholmaxxing, foodmaxxing, and LDARing on Starfield & Baldurs Gate 3 on the Series X.

@Adolf Hitler @Corvus @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @TBIcel @Govid_Dorious @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @Puppeter @EngelCallDell19 @wereq @Chudpreet @Lonelyus @Garbage Life @Uggo Mongo @subhuman @iamsubhuman @Immolator @Grim_Reaper @Mortis @lazy_gamer_423 @MiSKiRaT @PLA1092 @TheGrayWolf @Mrugly420 @AsiaCel @OwariDa @PersonalityChad @Chuddy @Azaylias @Rotter @IronsideCel @WacoGoesDown @GrodanBoll

tenor.gif

Merry Christmas to every Trucel on the Forum today / night

Have a good one man

Thanks masquigga, Its been great having yoU! :feelsautistic::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Merry christmass brocels

I was just postmaxxing as usual

christmas was yesterday for me :feelsjuice: merry christmas my nigger. eat a shittone of food and open plenty of presents :feelsYall:

:feelsLightsaber:
Merry Christmas to you brocel

Mewwy Chwistmas
pepe-blush.gif

Merry Christmas.

Merry xmas bro

Merry Christmas brocel

Shieett mayne I ain’t see this message b4

Merry Christmas anyway

Meanwhile we are rotting these holidays chad is pumping and dumping our looksmatch

Merry belated Christmas bro, unfortunately I was asleep all the 25th so I couldn’t reply to this on time :feelscry:

I suppose a Happy New Year in advance is warranted in case I also end up sleeping through the 1st of Jan :feelshaha: :feelsYall:

MERRY ( LATE... ) CHRISTMAS new year is almost coming as well