Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Merry Christmas

Remember to not go ER on Christmas
full

Surprised I made it

Thanks boyo
26166746 957382871075341 8638145664243132030 n

mERry christmas everyone

Incel trait: When 3427 posts is not enough for you to be in a list of known users.

Eyyy thanks bro, sorry I called you fakecel

Merry Christmas, boys!

Merry Christmas my bros
E079075

Thanks.Merry Christmas polishcel

Thanks fellowcels Merry Christmas to all of you

merry christmas

It's officially christmas for all kangaroolandcels

Never began for merrychristmascels

I'm spending Christmas alone.

Wish you well bro

Merry Christmas. May you not get told to fuck off by neighbors like I did.

@needsolution thanks for the mention glad I am not forgotten

I got decent memory. You are guy who struggles with weight just like me :feelsbadman:
I got shit memory but I am almost certain you are the guy who weighs under 40 something kilos and have a physical problem with your one calf so you can´t workout right? :(

I got shit memory but I am almost certain you are the guy who weighs under 40 something kilos and have a physical problem with your one calf so you can´t workout right? :(
Yep its me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Merry Christmas, man.

How are you doing? You mentioned a few months ago your calves were getting a bit better so you might be able to workout again soon.
My limb is barely functioning. I guess i will be on wheelchair before 40 if i make this age.

My limb is barely functioning. I guess i will be on wheelchair before 40 if i make this age.
That is horrible to hear :feelscry:

Btw your avi is very festive how are you doing tonight on New Years Eve are you with friends or family or just alone maybe we could talk more on discord?

That is horrible to hear :feelscry:

Btw your avi is very festive how are you doing tonight on New Years Eve are you with friends or family or just alone maybe we could talk more on discord?
No friends to be with, lost hope that someone will invite me like two years ago. Im just sitting alone in my room, didnt celebrate new year since this one will be just worse than last 10 combined.

No friends to be with, lost hope that someone will invite me like two years ago. Im just sitting alone in my room, didnt celebrate new year since this one will be just worse than last 10 combined.
Sounds horrible especially considering it´s 2020 so we just entered a new decade, but you are not even joining the Bloc discord to message and/or talk with people?

Sounds horrible especially considering it´s 2020 so we just entered a new decade, but you are not even joining the Bloc discord to message and/or talk with people?
I had to delete discord for some reasons :( will make new account and join our servers and next time i will avoid polish ones because i realized that polish people are just not worth a shit animals and i hate my nation from whole heart.

I had to delete discord for some reasons :( will make new account and join our servers and next time i will avoid polish ones because i realized that polish people are just not worth a shit animals and i hate my nation from whole heart.
Understandable just sucks you can´t join tonight :(

Understandable just sucks you can´t join tonight :(
Im about to go sleep. I will join soon and talk to you guys and explain why i had to delete account. Have a good time and wish u the best in this incoming year.

Im about to go sleep. I will join soon and talk to you guys and explain why i had to delete account. Have a good time and wish u the best in this incoming year.
Fair enough I just got home 2:30am and started drinking and it´s now 3:33am so it might be a bit late I just have a special feeling about New Years Eve that was why I was hoping for a conversation.

Fair enough I just got home 2:30am and started drinking and it´s now 3:33am so it might be a bit late I just have a special feeling about New Years Eve that was why I was hoping for a conversation.
Im really sorry i cant be there. I was literally forced to delete discord and it wasnt up to me. I hope all of your wishes on 2020 will become true. Have a good time and year overall :feelsokman::feelsLSD: