Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Merry Christmas

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Merry Christmas to all of you bros ! ! !

Tenor

Wish you all the best in incoming year :fire::fire::fire:

Tried to mention all people i know; @2340922 @Saudade @gymletethnicel @RemoveNormalfags @turbocuckcel_7000 @TheSecondComing @Gyros_Pretcel @BabyFuck McGirlsex @Modus Coperandi @HidekiTojota @Einon [/USER] @Tallhover @omnigold @pp183 @Toadman @Damo the incel @Blacktarpill @chadalwayswins @Atavistic Autist @carticel @ihaveno1 @It'sAConspiracy @manicel @WawelDragon1683 @Joelossus @Clonecel @Diocel @Amacko @BummerDrummer @Daydreamincel @Rippa @TINMAN @BlackPill Scholar @Nameless_Sunflower @Incellectual @Ritalincel @knajjd @WithoutMe @cocksucker @SergeantIncel @i_a_m_i @Ryo_Hazuki @mental_out @Weed @FinnCel @Mainländer @Sans @ReallyRice @Weeb25 @Newbie17 @ordinaryotaku @FrothySolutions @ScornedStoic @Chris_Jones @zangano1 @TheSecondComing @Monk of Failure @LastGerman @RemoveNormalfags @RREEEEEEEEE @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @Napoleon de Geso @ihaveno1 @Dionysus @Indari @Robtical @Nothingness @quinn24 @Joelossus @Jazavac @wereqryan @TheGoodGuy @Hate_my_life

Last edited:
just be first on your mention list theory :feelsautistic:

merry christmas to you too mate

Marry Christmas man
11526fdbaf5e2f0642a78d992b6a7e76

:dab:merry Christmas to you as well :dab:

Merry Celmas.

Merry christmas boyo :feelsautistic:

Thanks, 4 u 2 bro! I took a lot of time to find myself among the names tagged ngl.

It’s over for notmentionedcels

Merry Christmas though

It’s over for notmentionedcels

Merry Christmas though
Wishes are to everyone on site, just tried to mention some people i remember and except few names i remember mostly avis plus you are pretty new to forum.

Merry christmas to you too bro.

Merry christmas boyo :feelsgah:

View attachment 180664

Tried to mention all people i know; @Saudade @gymletethnicel @RemoveNormalfags @turbocuckcel_7000 @TheSecondComing @Gyros_Pretcel @BabyFuck McGirlsex @Modus Coperandi @HidekiTojota @Einon [/USER] @Tallhover @2340922 @omnigold @pp183 @Toadman @Damo the incel @Blacktarpill @chadalwayswins @Atavistic Autist @carticel @ihaveno1 @It'sAConspiracy @manicel @WawelDragon1683 @Joelossus @Clonecel @Diocel @Amacko @BummerDrummer @Daydreamincel @Rippa @TINMAN @BlackPill Scholar @Nameless_Sunflower @Incellectual @Ritalincel @knajjd @WithoutMe @cocksucker @SergeantIncel @i_a_m_i @Ryo_Hazuki @mental_out @Weed @FinnCel @Mainländer @Sans @ReallyRice @Weeb25 @Newbie17 @ordinaryotaku @FrothySolutions @ScornedStoic @Chris_Jones @zangano1 @TheSecondComing @Monk of Failure @LastGerman @RemoveNormalfags @RREEEEEEEEE @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @Napoleon de Geso @ihaveno1 @Dionysus @Indari @Robtical @Nothingness @quinn24 @Joelossus @Jazavac @wereqryan @TheGoodGuy @Hate_my_life
tumblr_static_merry_christmas_pusheen.gif

Merry Christmas!

7af2755d5ce408beca0622a623ae00cb.jpg

Merry Christmas

View attachment 180664

Tried to mention all people i know; @Saudade @gymletethnicel @RemoveNormalfags @turbocuckcel_7000 @TheSecondComing @Gyros_Pretcel @BabyFuck McGirlsex @Modus Coperandi @HidekiTojota @Einon [/USER] @Tallhover @2340922 @omnigold @pp183 @Toadman @Damo the incel @Blacktarpill @chadalwayswins @Atavistic Autist @carticel @ihaveno1 @It'sAConspiracy @manicel @WawelDragon1683 @Joelossus @Clonecel @Diocel @Amacko @BummerDrummer @Daydreamincel @Rippa @TINMAN @BlackPill Scholar @Nameless_Sunflower @Incellectual @Ritalincel @knajjd @WithoutMe @cocksucker @SergeantIncel @i_a_m_i @Ryo_Hazuki @mental_out @Weed @FinnCel @Mainländer @Sans @ReallyRice @Weeb25 @Newbie17 @ordinaryotaku @FrothySolutions @ScornedStoic @Chris_Jones @zangano1 @TheSecondComing @Monk of Failure @LastGerman @RemoveNormalfags @RREEEEEEEEE @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @Napoleon de Geso @ihaveno1 @Dionysus @Indari @Robtical @Nothingness @quinn24 @Joelossus @Jazavac @wereqryan @TheGoodGuy @Hate_my_life
Im not first :feelstrash: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It’s over I didn’t make the list :feelsrope:

Merry Christmas guys, don't forget that santa is always watching you, even when you're sleeping

Merry Christmas guys, don't forget that santa is always watching you, even when you're sleeping
Will he watch if i fap after a while?

merry christmas

i celebrate kwanza u insensitive fucking prick

Merry Christmas, you've come a long way from when we first met tbh.

Merry Christmas!

thx 4 tag bro merry christmas

Damn honored to make the list.

Merry Christmas!

View attachment 180664

Tried to mention all people i know; @2340922 @Saudade @gymletethnicel @RemoveNormalfags @turbocuckcel_7000 @TheSecondComing @Gyros_Pretcel @BabyFuck McGirlsex @Modus Coperandi @HidekiTojota @Einon [/USER] @Tallhover @omnigold @pp183 @Toadman @Damo the incel @Blacktarpill @chadalwayswins @Atavistic Autist @carticel @ihaveno1 @It'sAConspiracy @manicel @WawelDragon1683 @Joelossus @Clonecel @Diocel @Amacko @BummerDrummer @Daydreamincel @Rippa @TINMAN @BlackPill Scholar @Nameless_Sunflower @Incellectual @Ritalincel @knajjd @WithoutMe @cocksucker @SergeantIncel @i_a_m_i @Ryo_Hazuki @mental_out @Weed @FinnCel @Mainländer @Sans @ReallyRice @Weeb25 @Newbie17 @ordinaryotaku @FrothySolutions @ScornedStoic @Chris_Jones @zangano1 @TheSecondComing @Monk of Failure @LastGerman @RemoveNormalfags @RREEEEEEEEE @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @Napoleon de Geso @ihaveno1 @Dionysus @Indari @Robtical @Nothingness @quinn24 @Joelossus @Jazavac @wereqryan @TheGoodGuy @Hate_my_life
Merry Christmas, buddy boyo. Still the eve here and I have to work part of the day but I will enjoy a nice LDARmas the next two days away from anyone that could fuck it up ngl

It is over for Christmascels.

Pepe looks comfy

Thanks, you too man

Thank you bro.

thanks man this made my day

merry xmas to you too buddy boyo! :feelsautistic:
Flat550x550075fu2

the mention was lifefuel ngl :feelshaha:

Merry Christmas from me and all my clone bros on Kamino! :feelsautistic::heart:

Merry christmas too

View attachment 180664

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, bros. Lifefuel thread tbh.