Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Merry Christmas

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
To all of you guys.

Just in case i wont be able to be here during it.

Thanks. Same to you and i hope you have a good one , I remember the post you made about how it doesn't bring you the same feeling , But i hope things go well for you

Merry christmas to every incel

Are you still on 90% ?

He'll be out slaying. Are you forgetting that we're on chads.co? :forcedsmile:

Sorry so much complications in my life. I wish i could be here but i cant, no matter how much i want. @WithoutMe knows something so he can confrim that im not able to post for now.
Thanks. Same to you and i hope you have a good one , I remember the post you made about how it doesn't bring you the same feeling , But i hope things go well for you
Thx, bro. I guess this time i will have worst christmas ever but yeah thats how life does look like. May be next year will be better. Merry Christmas once again.
Are you still on 90% ?
No im on 0%

Merry christmas

you too man hope to see you next year

woah thanks man
merry christmas to you also

Damn, but you promised long ago, you'd be here till my birthday bro.

Damn, but you promised long ago, you'd be here till my birthday bro.
Didnt say i leave. I remember about your birthday and my promise about wishes amd gift dont worry. Just life isnt so easy recently and cant be online for a while.

Didnt say i leave. I remember about your birthday and my promise about wishes amd gift dont worry. Just life isnt so easy recently and cant be online for a while.
Hope, your life is fine and will always be good. Merry Christmas, brother. :feelsautistic:

To all of you guys.

Just in case i wont be able to be here during it.
Goddamn SolutionSlayer put back that greenlight that says you're currently active.

Merry christmas boyo :feelsokman:

Fakecel if you won’t be browsing this forum on christmas night.

Christmas is a dirogitory term :soy:
Merry X-mas

thanks buddy boyo.

anyone else going to be spending Xmas alone?
Flat550x550075fu2

Merry Christmas man

Merry christmas to all of you brave soldiers. Especially my fellow greycels :feelsautistic::heart:

Gonna buy my biracial trans daughter a Nintendo Switch for Christmas...I mean the happy holidays.

Merry Christmas to you

Christmas is a consumist shit now. Traditional values are missing