Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Merry Christmas people

Zat

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours
★★★
Last night two niggers tried to rob me when I was coming back home, lost $70 and got beaten but at least I kept my phone, spent the night in a hospital
Today while I'm entering my house the first thing that my mom says is that I'm a failure and I always screw up Christmas and how careless and heartless I am and starts to cry saying that I'm the worst
Yeah not even going to tell her what happened to me, just left, rn walking around, at the worst moment in the worst day of course because the only thing that I see across the streets is happy families and couples enjoying Christmas
Now I remember that my mother didn't gave a fuck about Christmas for 15 years and my dad was always drunk in a bar and I had to buy a gift for my nephew while my sister was banging a random fuck somewhere
But I'm the bad guy here

Now I remember that my mother didn't gave a fuck about Christmas for 15 years and my dad was always drunk in a bar and I had to buy a gift for my nephew while my sister was banging a random fuck somewhere
:blackpill:
How can you cope with this?

:blackpill:
How can you cope with this?
The funniest thing is that I was really hoping that these coons would stab me to death, instinctively I was trying to fight and run but in my mind the only thing that I was thinking about was
"Yes finally fucking finally they'll stab me and I'll die bleeding on the street alone at night as I've always known that I would die, finally this fucking shit is over" the adrenaline rush was so hard that I managed to outrun them, I fucking hate my legs

Holy fuck, brutal. Hope you’re alright brocel

Cut your losses