Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Merry Christmas, I hate women

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Here's to another Christmas normies will celebrate with their boyfriends and girlfriends, while I'm dying of boredom.

The perfect one will come oneday. Do not lose hope.

yes, in our dreams

Well, to be honest, perfect ones don’t exist in reality. To be attractive to someone you need some "unique" qualities. Since, you don’t look like a model, doesn’t necessarily imply that you can’t find someone who will love you. There are also some other factors that play role in relationships (like money, how good-hearted you are, etc.)

Well, to be honest, perfect ones don’t exist in reality. To be attractive to someone you need some "unique" qualities. Since, you don’t look like a model, doesn’t necessarily imply that you can’t find someone who will love you. There are also some other factors that play role in relationships (like money, how good-hearted you are, etc.)
I wish I was as hopeful as you are. The blackpill has consumed me whole.

I wish I was as hopeful as you are. The blackpill has consumed me whole.
You don't, believe me.
I'm helplessly optimistic and that only makes things worse. It's better to be a pessimist since you're basically preparing yourself for inevitable dissapointment.
When you're an optimist you're only lying to yourself, the difference is I realized that. But I still subconsciously feel that everything will be alright in the end (even though it really won't)