Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mentally I'll w0men vs mentally I'll man

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
Its no secret here that Im a mentalcel, post-trauma cel and other stuff of that kind, As I've mentioned in my return thread I was speaking and even went on a date with a w0men, she was mentally I'll with post-trauma like I am. But the moment my issues surfaced she didn't want to understand my pain (I expected that, since w0men cannot understand us).

After we met she started to behave strangely and erratically, and started to laugh at my problems and berate me for my mental issues, while she has the same issues if not worse.

As it seems W0men are allowed to be mental and are encouraged to take pride in it, while we man are shamed and gaslighted by society for the same issues.

Mentally ill women are not unique since all women are retarded maniacs.

the majority of a woman's value is in her body. most are fuckable even with severe mental illness. as a man your main value is provision and social status, both of which get deleted with bad mental illness.

Damn, sounds like she completely lacked the ability to truly empathize with you. To consider you as a human being with feelings. Sounds about right, it's usually how foids act towards men.

Never expect empathy from women. Nearly all of them lack it

Never did, I expected this result, though I wanted to be proven wrong. But yet again the blackpill reigns supreme.

Never did, I expected this result, though I wanted to be proven wrong. But yet again the blackpill reigns supreme.
The blackball is still hard for me to swallow, but I know it's the truth

Its no secret here that Im a mentalcel, post-trauma cel and other stuff of that kind, As I've mentioned in my return thread I was speaking and even went on a date with a w0men, she was mentally I'll with post-trauma like I am. But the moment my issues surfaced she didn't want to understand my pain (I expected that, since w0men cannot understand us).

After we met she started to behave strangely and erratically, and started to laugh at my problems and berate me for my mental issues, while she has the same issues if not worse.

As it seems W0men are allowed to be mental and are encouraged to take pride in it, while we man are shamed and gaslighted by society for the same issues.

I do feel like "mentally ill" ones specially hate or lack empathy for mentally ill men. When I was younger at school I took the courage to approach one as I still thought I had a chance with the "weird girl" being a bullied nervous wreck who had never approached a girl (or anyone) at all.

She got fed up with me quickly and always put on earphones when I tried to vent but not before she also vented about her "depression" and shit. When I confessed in private, she just straight up admitted that she never even wanted to be my friend and said she was aromantic or smth (but i still saw her dating tall chad from my class 2 year later so yeah). It's honestly crazy.

foids have no empathy for men or male issues unless its their son or something

she deserves beating with a closed fist

Mentally ill women are not unique since all women are retarded maniacs.
And narcissists with huge egos that got butthurt every 2secs. That's why betacucks are walking like on the eggshells to not offend da queen. :soy::foidSoy:

non mentally ill foids dont exist