Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mentally ill NEET truecel beheaded his fathER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

This is the killER:

ExcERpt from the article

images from Carl Sandburg Middle School and Neshaminy High School show Mohn grinning aftER winning class clown for 2 years running

The 32-year-old also appeared in a school newspapER as a senior, saying that his superhERo name would be 'Hairless Armpit Man'.

He was described as athletic but a little awkward, playing on the school's soccer team for several years.

Mohn even wrote in one friend's yearbook that they 'need to party sometime' and they should 'get out of the house some more'

HowevER, friends of Mohn say that he struggled to get a girlfriend throughout his life which he lamented about in his self-published albums on Spotify.

Mohn started to post rambling and paranoid messages on social media as early as 2015, with one threatening to sue any woman who claimed to have slept with him at college in 2018.

'All 40,000 Penn State students already saw me as famous and too cool to show up to my own parties', Mohn wrote.

'I am not kidding, I will consider it defamation and or a tort if any girl I did not sleep with brags about sleeping with me - I'm sorry ladies you'll just have to consider yourself nobodies forever.'

My thoughts:

It’s pretty obvious what happened. Drug use (the article mentions he abused psychedelics: LSD in particular) in addition to the negative reinforcement he received his entire life due to being an autistic truecel, fucked this guy up mentally to the point of no return.

Meanwhile this article is mentioning that he was the “class clown for 2 years running” as if it’s a good thing.

Newsflash! He WASN’T the class clown because people wERe laughing with him. He was the class clown because people were laughing AT him!

That’s all I can really think to comment at this moment, but I may share more thoughts latER.

It’s a bit hard to think clearly aftER realising just how ovER it was for this guy (and any othER man unlucky enough to be born as a mentally ill truecel in a society which makes you EVEN MORE mentally ill).

This is too brutal for me. I need to take some time to process just how fucked up this world is, because just when i think things couldn’t possibly get worse, reality seems to surprise me evERy now and then with how much worse it is than I evER imagined.

Last edited:
I thought It was the other retarded polfag

Low IQ incels not replying to a blackpill goldmine thread.

Stupid retards

What no pussy does to a nigga rip I guess