Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mentally ill homeless Hapacel (half-Jap/half-White-Australian), charged with murdER of white oldcel

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

From his name we can deduce that he was half Jap and half White Australian (“Ryo” is a Japanese first name and “Jay Anan” is a white Australian surname).

He was described as a vagrant/vagabond which basically means an unemployed homeless bum

He was found wandERing a beach naked at the time of his arrest, so he clearly has mental health problems

Hapa foids are riding cocks day aftER day, meanwhile hapa men like Elliot RodgER and Ryo Jay Anan, end up with this fate.

Absolutely ovER

Just don't be hapa bro

Yeah this shit is fucked up. Race mixing is degenerate and just makes more incels. Hopefully God will destroy this world soon enough lol.

Killing that white boomer was him expressing his desire to kill his white father for breeding with a piss-eyed alien incel factory.

soy-soyjak.gif

Killing that white boomer was him expressing his desire to kill his white father for breeding with a piss-eyed alien incel factory.

Fucking based

Free him, He did nothing wrong

Yeah this shit is fucked up. Race mixing is degenerate and just makes more incels. Hopefully God will destroy this world soon enough lol.

If god won’t destroy this world, it’s up to incels to make that happen

australia sounds like it would be hell for ricecels. my sympathy for any ricecel or hapacels who were forced to be born in that shithole.

mixed race people are fucked in the head

Jfl when his dad see this. It should have been him

He has my respect, I wish I could do the same to my father

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back