Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Mentally ill faggot screams into megaphone directly at an elderly foid's face during protest

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1583567178414321664

The video says it all, really.

Here's my question: How much of a meltdown would Reddit have if an incel did the same thing to a woman holding a sign during a feminist rally? Methinks they would start ranting about harassment. :lul::lul::lul: So why is it that the soycucks are OK with this type of behavior from faggots?

You can tell there's something cuckoo about SJWs in general. No sane person behaves like that in public.

They all look the same to me

Atheist telling someone to burn in hell :feelskek:

why does """he""" look like a literal woman :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

RIP Western civilization

It's a man that's pumped full of all sorts of chemicals so he can LARP as a femoid. A goddamned freak.
flame thrower fire GIF

Based elderly foid.

The conservative foid looks a thousand times better and healthier than the leftist freak, I don't even know if it's a man or woman. Leftists are mostly ugly freaks, yet they hate us the most.

JFL, sub 5 male dresses up as a foid and then screams out in the face of another foid that they're a "cracker" despite them being white themselves... :feelskek:

What kind of advanced mental illness spurred on by degeneracy-supporting media and government leads to whatever this is? :feelsclown:

Here's my question: How much of a meltdown would Reddit have if an incel did the same thing to a woman holding a sign during a feminist rally? Methinks they would start ranting about harassment. :lul::lul::lul: So why is it that the soycucks are OK with this type of behavior from faggots?

You can tell there's something cuckoo about SJWs in general. No sane person behaves like that in public.

"So why is it that the soycucks are OK with this type of behavior from faggots?"

Ill tell you why, people dont base there ideoligys off of moralls. They base it off personall desires. Siding with the group of people they relate to. Its why the BLM movment was started by black people. Its why feminists were created by women. Its why Incels were created by us. People weather right or wrong will always think they themselfs and there own party is in the correct. It gets even furthure. Did you know there was a point and time of racism between monkeys and lions in africa? There literally was. What happend is the lions would eat the monkeys. So in defense the monkeys would kill lion cubs. After killing the cubs the lions would get really fucking pissed. And just kill monkeys for the sake of anger, even without eating the monkeys but just for hatred. I wish I remembered the name of the documentary. It was so interesting. But this is nothing more then a example of any living being in general. People will paint them selfs as morral and there own tribe. Its just mother nature at its most natural.

:feelspuke: it's your average ITcuck

Attachments

• trannoid.png
    trannoid.png
    677.2 KB · Views: 10
Projection complete

JFL, sub 5 male dresses up as a foid and then screams out in the face of another foid that they're a "cracker" despite them being white themselves... :feelskek:

What kind of advanced mental illness spurred on by degeneracy-supporting media and government leads to whatever this is? :feelsclown:

These people are mentally fucked

he says she will die alone and burn in hell, but this faggot is going to die alone in a hospital from aids and then go to hell

that troon abomination prolly posts on IT

Wait thats a man?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back