Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mentally/emotionally, are we old or are we young?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I've been thinking about these quotes:
Yes your practically a fossil once you’ve hit your 30s as an incel. Inceldom accelerates aging by twicefold.
Because we are physical adult but still mentally children. Or "shy teenagers" as you put it
Without reaching certain developmental milestones we are stunted in our growth. You can't develop or grow without experience. We are incel. We are banned from getting experience therefore we do not grow.
I think it varies tbh

If a person does not interact with anyone, and shows their emotions to no-one - does he have an emotional age?

If a person does not interact with anyone, and shows their emotions to no-one - does he have an emotional age?
Damn

technically we kinda interact with each other :forcedsmile:

the more you suffer the less emotionality

Interesting, I also felt both.
What sure is that I certainly never felt fitting my appropriate age group.

I felt kind of old before my late teen years and mostly feel like a fucking early teenager since I'm legally an adult.

If you're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had, it's likely you will be a 12 years old teenager mentally your entire adult life. Even worse if you have an autistic disorder and grew up without real friends or affection.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxgB0_IUoI

Last edited: