Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcels

Oodar

Oodar

Banned
-
Mentalcels have historically been the original and only incels on this planet if taken as a demographic. Nobody can deny that in the past, they were the only incels. Ugly men have always been the majority, and most of them get laid and find LTR, even today.

The only physical attributes that are a major barrier to sex and relationships are thin frame or small penis. NOT face, height, or any other cope. Go outside if you need verification.

If a majority of people on this forum don't agree with what I just said, then I don't want to post here.

I respect a 'majority rules' consensus. You guys can deal with the other lookism members how you want to, but I am a man of honor and will leave voluntarily.

Oodar said:
Mentalcels have historically been the original and only incels on this planet if taken as a demographic. Nobody can deny that in the past, they were the only incels. 

Completely false.

Inceldom has actually been extremely common throughout all of human history.  Only 40 percent of males reproduced whereas 80 percent of women have.

http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/20/is-there-anything-good-about-men-and-other-tricky-questions/

[font=georgia,]Citing recent DNA research, Dr. Baumeister explained that today’s human population is descended from twice as many women as men. Maybe 80 percent of women reproduced, whereas only 40 percent of men did.[/font]

[font=georgia,]http://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success[/font]

[size=medium][font=merriweather, serif]Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.[/font][/size]

Terrible post.

may Allah almighty forgive you for such thread

Why is this called mentalcels?

Ryo Hazuki said:
Completely false.

Inceldom has actually been extremely common throughout all of human history.  Only 40 percent of males reproduced whereas 80 percent of women have.

http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/20/is-there-anything-good-about-men-and-other-tricky-questions/

[font=georgia,]Citing recent DNA research, Dr. Baumeister explained that today’s human population is descended from twice as many women as men. Maybe 80 percent of women reproduced, whereas only 40 percent of men did.[/font]

[font=georgia,]http://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success[/font]

[size=medium][font=merriweather, serif]Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.[/font][/size]

I'll read those articles, but I've heard that before and not surprising. Who is to say what the cause of that was? It's more likely they were too physically weak to survive than being ugly. Being a strong man with mental clarity thousands of years ago pretty much guaranteed mating success.

knajjd said:
those aren't relationships to aspire to. those "ugly males with relationships" you're talking about are walking wallets. pussywhipped servants to be used and cuckolded. no doubt a hard pill to swallow for a bluepilled ugly fuck such as yourself, but i'm sorry to say that it is true.

Again, not in disagreement. I'm not nearly GL enough to slay ugly women, and I don't have the mental capacity to deal with an LTR. Not only that, I don't want to have sex with ugly women.

I lost my v-card to a 3/10 and it almost turned me off to sex. Sex with ugly women is worse than fapping. But everyone needs to do it to find out for themselves. Some guys like it.