Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mentalcels, what are your fixations?

Plasmabrain

Plasmabrain

Recruit
★★
For me it's Bully. I have analyzed my favorite characters from head to toe, and plan on making a comic for it. It's been my favorite game for years, and due to never being able to shut up about it it's cost me a lot of opportunities to make friends :feelsbadman:

I like that game to. But i don't think i have any fixations.

No such thing as "mentalcel", you are either an incel or a fakecel

Mentalcel = incel with mental problems
1. Seems like you are rewriting the definition, mentalcel has usually always been used for stupid shit like "I'll only have sex with another virgin" or "I only want my oneitis". Well that's how its been used since I've been here. In other words its usually used to excuse "quirks" that the individual themselves can literally just stop adhering to

Just like the OP of this thread who could have made friends if he just stopped talking about some fucking game

2. "mental problems" is very vague, if you mean they have a legitimate mental defect then there's no need to create a seperate term "mentalcel", someone who is mentally retarded is an incel