Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mentalcels are not fakecels

in society nowadays most interactions are faked and nobody really knows each other. Men who can't communicate well are shunned and women who can't are praised with 100+ orbiters on discord/patreon. Life just sucks for the vast majority of men.

'Mentalcels are leg-i-i.... Ah never mind...'

Rugby Player With Tourette's & Asperger's Has Dating Confidence Issues | The Undateables

Thx for this thread, I am mentalcel with Autism, Depression, Body dysmorphia and Social anxiety I have attended therapy since 13. Although I might not be ugly now I am still fucked becase being bullied in childhood and outcasted by everyone including family has made me a submissive cel with no motivation. And I cant change my brain because it was during childhood which means my brain litterly developed and hardwired itself to not trust people and be paranoid constantly as an instinct.

It is over for mentalcels unless you want to fuck fat edgy hole who is also mentally retarded

You never see Chad being isolated by the world.

Thx for this thread, I am mentalcel with Autism, Depression, Body dysmorphia and Social anxiety I have attended therapy since 13. Although I might not be ugly now I am still fucked becase being bullied in childhood and outcasted by everyone including family has made me a submissive cel with no motivation. And I cant change my brain because it was during childhood which means my brain litterly developed and hardwired itself to not trust people and be paranoid constantly as an instinct.

It is over for mentalcels unless you want to fuck fat edgy hole who is also mentally retarded
Explain that to retarded thinking we are fakecel

I'm going away from r9k because of those things. It's not the same one as before 2016.

You should def go back tho, you dont belong here

You can be a mentalcel with the rest of good looking nonvirgin mentalcels over there

JFL, if you identify with this post please go to lookism.net or r9k

Literally "Im too lazy to get laid guys, such struggle"