Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalceldom is the worst

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
It can turn u from a 5 to a 0 by your fumbling words or incoherent speech thought pattern.

""""""Mentalcel"""""""

Yeah mentalceldom is the death sentence. You'd have to be some Miro gigachad to cancel out the mentalceldom but there are no actual chad mentalcels.

Even if I could fix my speech, I still have fuckall ability engage in topics that foids are interested in. It's like the old meme where the guys say whatever just to get in her pants except this guy's brain is filled with engrams that might as well come from planet Zorgbak as far as foids are concerned. "Hey baby, wanna hear about my *shuffles autism* ...theories on cryptozoology conspiracy?"

Social anxiety = death sentence for men regarding women. The worst thing I have it only for new people, I feel comfortable around people I already known

I am a mentalcel and its a living hell

im a legit schizo mentalcel

Another bad thing about being a mentalcel is low IQ users here don't take us seriously, so we can't get support even from an Incel forum.

What support do you need?

"Yeah it's tough being average-looking or chadlite but too highly inhibited or anxious to talk to the very women who want to fuck you. You poor guy. You're involuntary celibate because women want to fuck you but you can't speak to them like a human should."

The thing is the mentalcels make up most of this community. Only a handful of us are ugly enough to get rejected on sight. The rest of you have to fuck it up with weird behaviours and speech.

Remember, when IncelTears talks about fixing your personality, they are referring to YOU GUYS, not us ugly men.

Mentalceldom is HELL. A girl started working at my part time job. She was really nice at first, but slowly my mentalcel behavior which is always on full display gradually made that niceness fade away. Now she treats me with the same contempt girls did at school.

It sucks waking up every day and thinking that demons are trying to torture you. Then when you actually see them and hear them it doesn’t make that paranoia any better.

Also having aspergers is just shit. When someone says something to me I see what they said differently and then give an offset response that makes no sense at all. I look like a fucking retard.

Mentalcels (trumentalcels) cannot function in anything. It’s a living hell every day

Mentalceldom is HELL. A girl started working at my part time job. She was really nice at first, but slowly my mentalcel behavior which is always on full display gradually made that niceness fade away. Now she treats me with the same contempt girls did at school.

so your personality is the problem

If you're ugly it's debatable (if you're hot you don't belong on this site) , most mental illnesses don't exist and (((psychatrists))) are a buncha filthy lying kikes.
Most of your problems come from your childhood , if you were a playground chad you slay , if you were the shithead that stood by himself in the back of the class you're gonna be that loser all your life.
My only recommendation for ''mentalcels'' is to get agressive , if you can't do that you're never gonna get anything in life , sexual or property in general.
A

Social anxiety = death sentence for men regarding women. The worst thing I have it only for new people, I feel comfortable around people I already known

Another bad thing about being a mentalcel is low IQ users here don't take us seriously, so we can't get support even from an Incel forum.
@FACEandLMS already made a very good point but I'd just like to add the following:

Actual mentalcel users like @Hunter who have been diagnosed with autism or some other shit, I'm happy to take seriously.
What I can't is some average or above average looking guy who has confidence issues, and so then has the audacity to post here amongst us repulsive looking men as if they're one of us. At least distinguish yourself as """""mentalcel""""" in your signature, so I don't confuse you with a trucel.

@FACEandLMS already made a very good point but I'd just like to add the following:

Actual mentalcel users like @Hunter who have been diagnosed with autism or some other shit, I'm happy to take seriously.
What I can't is some average or above average looking guy who has confidence issues, and so then has the audacity to post here amongst us repulsive looking men as if they're one of us. At least distinguish yourself as """""mentalcel""""" in your signature, so I don't confuse you with a trucel.

This trend is extremely common now, where people are using a mental illness as an adjective or use it to describe their moods and such.

A little sad? I'm sooo depressed
Say something embarassing? I'm fucking autistic
Being neat? I'm OCD
Bored and can't pay attention? i have adhd XD
Having a bad day then something good happen: i'm bipolar.

Not saying these cant be the case but normfucks loves to do this shit too.

It can turn u from a 5 to a 0 by your fumbling words or incoherent speech thought pattern.
People don't know what the hell is wrong with me. My doctor thinks it is depression (I doubt this as there is more to it.). One of my parents thinks I have PTSD as I have occasional flashbacks and have never got over my past getting mistreated by Chads and Stacies. I had a panic attack last night because I started thinking about the times I felt like there was laughter directed towards me. I think I show signs of Schizophrenia, though. Delusions, disorganized speech, and the rare auditory hallucination. If you aren't a Chad, this would definitely lower your SMV by a mega fuck ton.
This trend is extremely common now, where people are using a mental illness as an adjective or use it to describe their moods and such.

A little sad? I'm sooo depressed
Say something embarassing? I'm fucking autistic
Being neat? I'm OCD
Bored and can't pay attention? i have adhd XD
Having a bad day then something good happen: i'm bipolar.

Not saying these cant be the case but normfucks loves to do this shit too.
This pisses me off when normies do this. It normalizes mental disorders and the people who truly struggle everyday don't get the right help because "oh everyone is a little OCD". Like bitch, you don't know OCD. I was diagnosed years ago and I wash my hands dozens of times a day. I have to walk down the hall and back or "bad things will happen to me". It never ends. That's OCD, not "oh, I checked my door twice to make sure it was locked! I am so OCD!!!"

Imagine being hated by humanity so much not even an outcast forum treats you with any respect.

This pisses me off when normies do this. It normalizes mental disorders and the people who truly struggle everyday don't get the right help because "oh everyone is a little OCD". Like bitch, you don't know OCD. I was diagnosed years ago and I wash my hands dozens of times a day. I have to walk down the hall and back or "bad things will happen to me". It never ends. That's OCD, not "oh, I checked my door twice to make sure it was locked! I am so OCD!!!"

You mad? It's the least severe form of inceldom. it just means you need effort and practice to ascend. millions of others need about 1000000000000 bucks for surgeries.

my ugly face bring me mental problems , if chad is bipolar he stil get life, but i never get a life and this fucked existence brings me mental problem and age worsen my face its beyond over for me .
truecel living inceldoom can get mental illnes .