Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mentalceldom/High Inhibcels are Legit, and this is Why

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
JFL if you don't think today's foids don't have 50+ guys lined up on their phones orbiting them. The second a female goes through a "breakup" (Emotional divorce), a ton of adulterous males are suffocating her with attention.

A decent looking guy doesn't mean shit because he is just 1 of 50. He has to do something to make himself standout to maybe have a shot at the used up pussy. If he's not funny, charming, adventerous, and attention-getting, you can forget about it.

And before you accuse me of being redpill, let me say that decent looks is just a prerequisite. After that, it's between you and a bunch of other males, and if you're too high inhib to be interesting or daring, just forget about it.

Last edited:
nofap then. it makes you a lot more lower inhib.

mentalceldom is a meme sorry.

I think you're overestimating the options of average women in the 4-5 category. They do have a lot of options, though.

THERE IS NOT SOMETHING CALLED MENTALCEL OR ASPIECEL ATLEAST NOT 90% OF THIS FORUM. IT YOU ARE AVERAGE LOOKIMG YOU WILL GET ATTENTION FROM GIRLS. THEY WILL WANT TO FUCK YOU. THEY WILL TOUCH YOUR BODY.

YOU WOULD GET ATLEAST 50 LIKES FROM GIRLS ON INSTAGRAM IF YOU WERE 5/10. STOP THIS MENTALCEL SHIT PLS. THIS RLY ANNOYS ME.

Dont take it personally op. Just wantrd to scream these thifs out

Mentalceldom is legit. Locationceldom is legit as well. Only deformed normies deny this.

If you're 6/10+, mentalcel is no problem. At those looks levels, you can be autistic as fuck and still find an autistic 4/10+ anime/cosplay/generally mental ill girl to fuck you and love you for who you are. At 4-5/10, you're normie-failed normie status, and if you're not NT, you can forget ever getting a woman. If you're super lucky, you'll have a few fat pigs fuck you because they don't know you well, but no girl who knows you will fuck you/date you. If you're below 4/10 as a mentalcel, it's fucking over. No JBW. No thug game. No nothing.