Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mentalcel VS. Uglycel

What type of cel are you?

• Uglycel

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Mentalcel *Autistic screams*

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • Both (IT'S OVER)

Votes: 40 47.6%

• Total voters
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Which are you? Which is worse? Are you both?

Both

It never begun

Ugly in the eyes of women-cel

I don't have any mental conditions

My face is not overly subhuman but my manlet height fucks me. I am also quite shy when it comes to women

I would say both

Uglyindiandarkskinfatcel

Mental illness doesnt matter if youre Chad. Ugliness will always hold you back. Ugly>Mental

started as an uglycel, evolved into an ugly mentalcel :lul:

both but mainly mentalcel

inb4 volcel!

Both

Attachments

• 1490407279826.jpg
    1490407279826.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 89
I wouldnt be here if i was NT. I inhereted too many neurotic tendencies from my dad.

Don't really know if I'm autistic or not. Grew up before the age of diagnosis hysteria. But it wouldn't surprise me in any way if I was Aspie.

What I know for sure though is that I'm a complete Uglycel.

Uglycel. Although, it probably will go away in maybe 3 years. And I can fix it now if I could, but I can't because I'm poor as fuck.

Mentalcel is a meme. You have to be <=5/10 to be a truecel. A 7/10 "mentalcel" is complete cringe, tbh.

Mentalcel is a meme. You have to be <=5/10 to be a truecel. A 7/10 "mentalcel" is complete cringe, tbh.
"psychophrenia is a meme bro lol just take a shower and you'll be normal in no time" - Reminds you of a certain forum on the internet?

I’m not Autistic I have a good personality and I ACTUALLY TRY TO APPROACH WOMEN AND GET REJECTED LIKE A MAN NOT LIKE MOST OF YOU GUYS WHO THINK THEYRE BAD LOOKING BUT NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED YOU COULD BE A CHAD TO WOMEN AND YOU DONT KNOW THAT PLZ TRY PLZZZZ WE NEED MORE TRUECELS I HATE MENTALCELS SO MUCH

It's schizophrenia and it can cheaply be medicated. I'm stuck with the 4/10 face forever.
Okay my spelling isn't perfect, doesn't negate the fact it's an actual problem.
It seems every person here seems to think he has it the worst.

Have you even fucking met people with this condition? Sorry to tell you but no medication can rid you of that, you've obviously
haven't taking medication to think it actually removes it, medication is only a way to reduce suffering, reduce, not rid you of it.

Okay my spelling isn't perfect, doesn't negate the fact it's an actual problem.
It seems every person here seems to think he has it the worst.

Have you even fucking met people with this condition? Sorry to tell you but no medication can rid you of that, you've obviously
haven't taking medication to think it actually removes it, medication is only a way to reduce suffering, reduce, not rid you of it.
Still, sloots don't care about any of this if you're +=7/10. Women come to you if you're +=7/10- they don't fucking care about this shit, looks is 95% of what matters. Medicating it suppresses it fot the most part. I know married men with schizophrenia.

Pure uglycel, I am NT and low inhib

Still, sloots don't care about any of this if you're +=7/10. Women come to you if you're +=7/10- they don't fucking care about this shit, looks is 95% of what matters. Medicating it suppresses it fot the most part. I know married men with schizophrenia.
I know autistic people, they have therapy and other shit but they still look weird.
I didn't say that roasties wouldn't take a hot mental guy, just that his life isn't perfect and for him bitches are of no concern
compared to his condition.

Depressed and anxious due to being ugly

Both and more.

Lookscel traits: Facial scarring, flaky skin, no muscle, small hands/feet, short, mixed ethnic.

Spergcel traits: No friends, don't understand eye contact, can't make small talk, high inhib, shy, submissive by nature (my biggest shame).

And on top of that I'm a poorcel. It's truly over.

I look like an ogre and I'm also mentally ill. It's over.

Mostly mentalcel, it feels like nobody needs or wants another single male in their friends group or in their lives, anywhere.