Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Mentalcel stabbed his oneitis to death just hours aftER she posted a photo with new boyfriend

100 hours community service :banhammer: Oh what’s that? It’s not a woman? I meant to say life without chance of parole of course:banhammer:

100 hours community service :banhammer: Oh what’s that? It’s not a woman? I meant to say life without chance of parole of course:banhammer:
Don't forget that we live in a patriarchal regime which oppresses women

No mercy for monkey-branching sluts

Based murderER

When foid manipulation goes wrong

based oneitiscel

My 2 Oneitis have boyfriends, it's infuriating. I wouldn't hurt them though. I wouldn't last 5 seconds in jail.

The hate doesn’t flow through me.

It’s a part me now

I AM the hate, I embody the hate
Yep Spite and Malus are the only reasons I'm alive atm. I'm basically hanging on as a giant F U to the world.

This was in related articles Some niglet got 2 years community order I got longer than that for doing nothing wrong

Might as well just start raping bitches in London I'm guaranteed to get off easily if I just act retarded which I already am halfway there

Unbelievably based

Yes. What a lovely world of “equality” we live in

I argue that he was in a social media induced "psychosis" and could not control himself when he saw the object of his affection in a relationship, therefore he should only get 1 hour per stab of community service so 23 hours community service sounds fair.

I argue that he was in a social media induced "psychosis" and could not control himself when he saw the object of his affection in a relationship, therefore he should only get 1 hour per stab of community service so 23 hours community service sounds fair.

Judge: “Get the fuck out of hERe. Bring that argument to court when your client is a female. Until then, fuck off. Respectfully”

Public audience in the court gallERy cheERs at the wondERful “equality” shown by the court

Judge: “Get the fuck out of hERe. Bring that argument to court when your client is a female. Until then, fuck off. Respectfully”

Public audience in the court gallERy cheERs at the wondERful “equality” shown by the court
Lmao Lol GIF by Debbie Ridpath Ohi

I think someone is disappointed this hasn't happened to her.

He redeemed himself with this act. :lul:

Sexhaver problems

He wasn’t a sexhavER, he was an incel with a oneitis (a girl a incel has a crush on, who he is not in a relationship with, not dating, not fucking etc).

May allah reward him for this selfless act.

And nothing of value was lost.

He'll find his new oneitis when he gets out of prison.
He might be someone's oneitis in prison, but likely he'll have so much sex that he'll become a monk when he gets out.

The pair had briefly been co-workers but he developed an infatuation with her because she was kind to him after he was sacked.
LOL all it took was a little kindness for this guy to develop a total infatuation. This is what no pussy does to a mf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back