Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mentalcel intrait : Don't know if foid wants something with me

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
Ok, I don't know what to talk with women and i get nervous aswell. My issue is not much related with appearance. Bth. Lack of social skills and confidence to ask a girl for a date and to turn that date in more dates with kisses and sex, for example. There is a foid which is used to be one of my customers in my small shop that I think is interested in me but I don't know how much is true because she don't give much evidence i.e indicators of interest. Maybe is all ilusion of my mind thinking she wants something. I discovered she likes weed because she asked if I sell rolling papers . I said yes I sell rolling papers and i smoke weed aswell sometimes. I asked for her phone and she gave me and i asked her to go to beach smoke weed :smonk: with me and one of my other customer which smokes weed aswell and she accepted. What do you think ? I want to fuck her but I don't know if she wants sex. Foids are complicated.

Last edited:
My issue is not much related with appearance. Bth. Lack of social skills and confidence to ask a girl for a date and to turn that date in more dates with kisses and sex, for example.
:feelskek:

I asked for her phone and she gave me and i asked her to go to beach smoke weed :smonk: with me and one of my other customer which smokes weed aswell and she accepted.
Too fast, it's weird she accepted

Maybe she just wants some free weed :feelswhere::feelswhere:

Too fast, it's weird she accepted

Maybe she just wants some free weed :feelswhere::feelswhere:
She probably just wants free weed, try anyways though op and keep us updated. If it doesn’t work out then o well.

A girl agreed to meet up with you
Fakecel, are these posts even allowed?

Same if a girl was hitting on Me (which never happens) I wouldn't even know and would be uncomfortable asf because I'm not use to being around one especially one that would show interest my brain would know how to play it smooth :feelsrope:

I have learnt my lesson. Every time I thought a foid was showing interest, they end up fucking some Chad. Every time a foid interacts with me the possibility that it might be sexually interested in me does not cross my mind.

Ok, I don't know what to talk with women and i get nervous aswell. My issue is not much related with appearance. Bth. Lack of social skills and confidence to ask a girl for a date and to turn that date in more dates with kisses and sex, for example. There is a foid which is used to be one of my customers in my small shop that I think is interested in me but I don't know how much is true because she don't give much evidence i.e indicators of interest. Maybe is all ilusion of my mind thinking she wants something. I discovered she likes weed because she asked if I sell rolling papers . I said yes I sell rolling papers and i smoke weed aswell sometimes. I asked for her phone and she gave me and i asked her to go to beach smoke weed :smonk: with me and one of my other customer which smokes weed aswell and she accepted. What do you think ? I want to fuck her but I don't know if she wants sex. Foids are complicated.
She just wants to smoke your weed for free bro. Stoner foids are the worst.