Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mental side of inceldom (fatcels GTFIH)

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This dude was a fatcel, so got ripped, but the mental scars of inceldom were too deep, so he just ended up relapsing.

Reminder to incels here who want to ascend, that it's over and pointless, you're too mentally fucked up.

Just be obese theory
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on being obese?

And being fat isn't even that much of an obstacle to getting foids. All they care about is bones and they have x-ray vision.

A fatass and his two "wives"

Jfl at leanmaxxing

And being fat isn't even that much of an obstacle to getting foids. All they care about is bones and they have x-ray vision.

A fatass and his two "wives"

Jfl at leanmaxxing

Wtf are those???

Just be obese theory
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on being obese?
Being obese is the worst thing you can do as a man, especially an incel. Failing to keep in shape as an incel is going to lower your already low SMV.

that dude isn't that good looking facewise. If you want to have a "good ascesion" you need to be a chadlite at least

Yeah man being incel takes so much more of you than just your physical side. Cause even if you did somehow looksmaxx into a highhtier normie or Chadlite, you'd just be too mentally damaged by inceldom to ever really enjoy the life of someone with those looks. The blackpill would haunt you. I'd prefer to just go into a fantasy world where i control everything and shit. Would be much better

Degenerate whores, but they're not fat and presumably have female genitalia.

Ok they have nice bodies and tatts are fine, but why do they have that stupid hair? And why does the guy allow them to have that hair??

Being obese is the worst thing you can do as a man, especially an incel. Failing to keep in shape as an incel is going to lower your already low SMV.
Well said, not to mention all the health problems caused by obesity.

Ok they have nice bodies and tatts are fine, but why do they have that stupid hair? And why does the guy allow them to have that hair??
No idea, I just know he makes me feel like an idiot for ever caring about my body fat levels. When I saw that yesterday I ordered a large pepperoni and pancakes. Fuck this.

No idea, I just know he makes me feel like an idiot for ever caring about my body fat levels. When I saw that yesterday I ordered a large pepperoni and pancakes. Fuck this.
Well I wanna be lower bf for myself, not to get any girls, so will stick at it, even though it's fucked cos all gyms are closed.

Yeah man being incel takes so much more of you than just your physical side. Cause even if you did somehow looksmaxx into a highhtier normie or Chadlite, you'd just be too mentally damaged by inceldom to ever really enjoy the life of someone with those looks. The blackpill would haunt you. I'd prefer to just go into a fantasy world where i control everything and shit. Would be much better
I could probably looksmaxx to be a 5/10 and my social skills would still destroy my chances.

I'm not a fatcel

Incel is a death sentence and torture that we live every waking moment of our lives.