Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee (Mental Retardation) FDS Whore Dumps Guy Over Gift

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/seg6ai/i_dumped_the_guy_i_was_vetting_over_the_birthday/?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/seg6ai/i_dumped_the_guy_i_was_vetting_over_the_birthday/hujk41t?
look up GIF by Dumbfoundead

[UWSL]Dumb whore. [/UWSL]

Who wanna bet she never told the guy she didn't eat those types of food and just blew it out of proportion?

Last edited:
SMH she said she didn't anything why even waste money

SMH she said she didn't anything why even waste money
He was probably tired of her bullshit and just wanted her to end it so he doesnt have to do the dirty work of breaking up.

Sexhavers have never had it easier to pumpNdump these waste of oxygen type of whores.

That is absolutely unbelievable. I have no words.

Actually, I do!

Cucked world.

He was probably tired of her bullshit and just wanted her to end it so he doesnt have to do the dirty work of breaking up.

Sexhavers have never had it easier to pumpNdump these waste of oxygen type of whores.
true

Fat landwhale WHORES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Inb4 she realizes this was her last chance at kids:feelshaha:

i'm somehow still surprised that modern whores are utterly devoid of anything resembling love and affection

"to which I said “no,” because if you have to ask, I don’t want it"

The absolute state of foids. If only they realised that the reason they end up with LVM is because they themselves are LVW.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back