Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental problems are written in your face

JFL If u think it’s a larp. He has a brain lesion that’s what fucks him up on top of ASD, bipolar & schizophrenia he’s doxxed his medical history numerous times lol.
that allowed him to create this chain of responses just to stop at the point he did?

mental problems are written in your _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Try to guess. Hint: It's where everything else is written as well!?
Would you like to see my test results?
It's unnecessary. Anyone with recordings knows the answer.
Not everyone who's coping better than you, meaning better than a complete mental breakdown into becoming the local ghost haunting a site for broken men, is NT, my mysterious friend. I don't think I will abide your mentally-ill ass trying to deny me the diagnosis I was missing to make sense of myself for the first two decades of my life.
Claiming to have a diagnosis is not equivalent to actually having it. Observing someone else and teaching someone to feign symptoms for your own comfort is useless when people have recordings of you.
Ok. Time for the shame.

One moment.
(He's bugged; Enjoy)
On my first run through I intentionally answered any question I felt unsure about with what I expected to be the lower scoring answer to ensure no false positive would occur. Later, when retaking the test during a semi-stationary stay at a clinc I answered more confidently and recieved a test result indicating me to be deeper on the spectrum. You couldn't be more wrong. I do feel curious what your crazy mind thinks of when you mention "records" of me?

Also, which one of us can't communicate clearly unless he feels like it, at which point he suddenly speaks cleartext for a few sentences, going back to his insane persona afterwards?
Almost forgot, I knew no one with the diagnosis until I got mine, outside of my father, who didn't have it at the time and whom I have always done my best to be an exact opposite of. It is rather hurtful to make such claims because you feel like it. Though I do have a suspicion for how I might have stepped on your tail. You are black, supposedly, and you were bullied in part because of that? And I often make fairly lengthy race realist posts. Is that what this is about? Your black ??? IQ ass is unhappy to hear someone talk badly about your race? Or are you once again not able to speak, oh wise oracle, now that you no longer feel like it?
Come back here you little rat and give me an answer.
Almost done.
I swear to god if you delusional faggot post a bunch of manga panels...
curious, is this all a larp for the fun of it?

I'll resume later.
I'll take that as a "yes"

I mean it's possible. Maybe he has "bugged me" in his mind. Maybe what he percieves is fundamentally distorted to the degree that in his world what he says and does and how he reacts are appropriate.

It does seem strange though how he very frequently is saying things tangentially touching the topic at hand. If someone always misses his shot by half a meter to the right, that's not someone blind shooting at random, that's someone aiming half a meter to the right and always hitting.

His dismisal of my diagnosis still makes me mad either way. And he did seem to play along until it was time to show something. Which is what someone trying to get a rise out of someone else would do.

I have no idea, but after this I think I don't want to see his posts on here any longer. I'll wait a few more hours to see if he says anything worthwhile and then I'll put him on ignore.

So this old thread from 2017 is now bumped randomly because Intellau posted random SS on it again, JFL. :feelskek:

Wonder where all the users who commented on this back in 2017 are now?

that allowed him to create this chain of responses just to stop at the point he did?
Yes he has a brain lesion it explains itself recently. That’s mainly why
I mean it's possible. Maybe he has "bugged me" in his mind. Maybe what he percieves is fundamentally distorted to the degree that in his world what he says and does and how he reacts are appropriate.
Yup
It does seem strange though how he very frequently is saying things tangentially touching the topic at hand. If someone always misses his shot by half a meter to the right, that's not someone blind shooting at random, that's someone aiming half a meter to the right and always hitting.
Yea it’s not the first time
His dismisal of my diagnosis still makes me mad either way. And he did seem to play along until it was time to show something. Which is what someone trying to get a rise out of someone else would do.
Intellau is sometimes like that. Don’t take it too personally he may have just confused you or thought you were NT by the way you speak.
I have no idea, but after this I think I don't want to see his posts on here any longer. I'll wait a few more hours to see if he says anything worthwhile and then I'll put him on ignore.
fair

Don't mind her.

This site has a date range, so please don't embarrass me by aiding his mental health. All you have to do is get the evidence from here to prove he was the source patient.

My apologies sir. Forgive me.

My apologies sir. Forgive me.
I have no clue what is even going on with you, but sure, if that is a real sorry, I guess I accept. ALso assuming that is even directed at me. And I'll upload my test results for you as well, which I think you might be asking for.

No today though, so don't wait for it.

2 Mental Circlejerks going at it , haha funny . :feelskek:

then again both are interesting to read at times , so keep posting and whatnot .

coming to the correct conclusions but for the wrong reasons

have trauma and depression written on their faces

Ok. His dull companion (You're welcome to perform research on your own; I'm not going to hold your hand)

Sure. Go ahead. I don't mind.

Thank you @Intellau_Celistic

Hyperlexia is a syndrome characterized by a child's precocious ability to read. It was initially identified by Norman E. Silberberg and Margaret C. Silberberg (1967), who defined it as the precocious ability to read words without prior training in learning to read, typically before the age of five. They indicated that children with hyperlexia have a significantly higher word-decoding ability than their reading comprehension levels.[1] Children with hyperlexia also present with an intense fascination for written material at a very early age.[2]

Hyperlexic children are characterized by word-reading ability well above what would be expected given their age.[3] First named and scientifically described in 1967 (Silverberg and Silverberg), it can be viewed as a superability in which word recognition ability goes far above expected levels of skill.[4] Some hyperlexics, however, have trouble understanding speech.[4] Some experts believe that most children with hyperlexia, or perhaps even all of them, lie on the autism spectrum.[4][2] However, one expert, Darold Treffert, proposes that hyperlexia has subtypes, only some of which overlap with autism.[5][6] Between five and twenty percent of autistic children have been estimated to be hyperlexic.[7][8]

Hyperlexic children are often fascinated by letters or numbers. They are extremely good at decoding language and thus often become very early readers. Some English-speaking hyperlexic children learn to spell long words (such as elephant) before they are two years old and learn to read whole sentences before they turn three.

Although hyperlexic children usually learn to read in a non-communicative way, several studies have shown that they can acquire reading comprehension and communicative language after the onset of hyperlexia.[2] They follow a different developmental trajectory relative to neurotypical individuals, with milestones being acquired in a different order. Despite hyperlexic children's precocious reading ability, they may struggle to communicate. Often, hyperlexic children will have a precocious ability to read but will learn to speak only by rote and heavy repetition, and may also have difficulty learning the rules of language from examples or from trial and error, which may result in social problems. Their language may develop using echolalia, often repeating words and sentences. Often, the child has a large vocabulary and can identify many objects and pictures, but cannot put their language skills to good use. Spontaneous language is lacking and their pragmatic speech is delayed. Hyperlexic children often struggle with Who? What? Where? Why? and How? questions. Between the ages of four and five years old, many children make great strides in communicating.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back