Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mental health "nurses"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Thugmaxxpill strikes again! And some people here still try to deny it jfl

it's definitely men's fault.

that man has manipulated into dating her.

View attachment 425421

https://writeaprisoner.com/

unironically if you want to die.

View attachment 425419

In my mental hospital (6 years inside) all the foids wanted to go work in clinics for the criminally insane and were only at my hospital for the required 2 yrs experience in a normal loony bin so they could get all thug rape after. All the criminals and murderers (not all criminals went to forensic hospitals due to strict legal requirements so some went to normal clinics) I meet fucked the nurses and one even gave the key to her house jfl.

After a handsome patient got angry all the foids rushed to "talk to him"

Brutal thug pill tbh

It fucked me up good

I was on a mental ward and there definitley werent any mental chads there. Only drooling, sedated, suffering, weary and broken souls.

This fucking hellscape.

I can only imagine the kind of shit pacients in wards are put through, what have you seen boyo?

It's impossible to respect women after you learn about that part of their nature.

I can only imagine the kind of shit pacients in wards are put through, what have you seen boyo?
Wrote about it once though I dont want to derail the thread with whining. You can click though if you wanna read what really happens inside (and I got off relatively luck due to money for lawyers and family) One hospital was kind to me ngl others are just plain evil Id choose police custody over them anytime.[/URL]

Last edited:
Wrote about it once though I dont want to derail the thread with whining. You can click though if you wanna read what really happens inside (and I got off relatively luck due to money for lawyers and family) One hospital was kind to me ngl others are just plain evil Id choose police custody over them anytime.[/URL]
Wards staff is evil, especially nurses. They fuck with pacients because they know they can get away with it. Fucking psychopaths.
If pacient complains "oh, it's just the meds". Bloody hell.

Wards staff is evil, especially nurses. They fuck with pacients because they know they can get away with it. Fucking psychopaths.
If pacient complains "oh, it's just the meds". Bloody hell.
Tbh. Male children with bully mentality go into the police/military or into criminality - while the worst bitches end up as nurses/mental health professionals where they can dominate others with no capabilities of fighting back.

No wonder why the nurse profession has such a high degree of serial killers. If women were as strong as men and could physically harm others the male overrepresentation in violent crimes would quickly even out.

I just shit myself, again.

i hate the mental health industry
fucking snakes

half the people that work in those places are horrible people