Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ‘Mental health is important’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
The ironic thing is that you get people who talk about how mental health is important while ignoring people with them type of issues.

Funny how that works.

If it was, I would be inside my therapist right now.

Fuck off ugly, I don't care about your fucking anime or whatever the fuck you mean by "depression"

Fuck off ugly, I don't care about your fucking anime or whatever the fuck you mean by "depression"
Anime is one of my only copes and I get harassed at work for watching it. My coworkers know I’m a mental case, they just don’t give a fuck.

Anime is one of my only copes and I get harassed at work for watching it. My coworkers know I’m a mental case, they just don’t give a fuck.
"Maybe don't be such a fucking uggo next time fuck face. You don't know how hard I have it life too you know" - any fucking girl

Sure it's important but no-one cares aboit our health. If one of us commits suicide, no-one cares.
If one of us goes ER, they only care how to ban guns and knives and they don't care about mental health.

They don't want to care because it would mean they should help us to either get ridd of our sexual desires or get sex. It's too much work for them.

Lol wut. When did anime come up bro?
"All these incels talk about this "depression" and "loneliness" thing, it must some dumb anime for ugly fucks or something"

It's all virtue signalling from SJWs and other attention whoring retards, nothing more.
Can’t argue with that.
Funny how that works.
I know right?
If it was, I would be inside my therapist right now.
Good point.
Society summed up.
Sure it's important but no-one cares aboit our health. If one of us commits suicide, no-one cares.
If one of us goes ER, they only care how to ban guns and knives and they don't care about mental health.

They don't want to care because it would mean they should help us to either get ridd of our sexual desires or get sex. It's too much work for them.
True shit.

Big pharma loves mental illness. Buy our jewpills br0.

It's all virtue signalling from SJWs and other attention whoring retards, nothing more.

True, most adults are BS liars who pretend to care but are too busy with their own relationship, financial and health issues to have time to really care about someone else. Even if its their job its done mechanically and they see so many people per day it lacks true human connection unless the person is Hot and they attracted to them.

I think these Christian Apocrypha verses sum it up.
Do not trust anyone as a friend, for this whole world has come into being deceitfully, and every man is troubled in vain. All things of the world are not profitable, but they happen in vain. There is no one, not even a brother (who is trustworthy), since each one is seeking his own advantage.

My son, do not have anyone as a friend, but if you do acquire one, do not entrust yourself to him. Entrust yourself to God alone as father and as friend. For everyone proceeds deceitfully, while the whole earth is full of suffering and pain - things in which there is no profit. If you wish to pass your life in quiet, do not keep company with anyone. And if you do keep company with them, be as if you do not. Be pleasing to God, and you will not need anyone.

Foids did this

I don't think mental health is important if you have good looks,you will get laid no matter what. but in inceldom,I think every incel has mental problems tbh.

I don't think mental health is important if you have good looks,you will get laid no matter what. but in inceldom,I think every incel has mental problems tbh.
It’s over.