Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental Health Doctors Were Never Considered Real Doctors in History.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40927
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40927

Banned
-
Why?

Because their practice has no basis in science and it fails the scientific test.

They use no brain scans, blood test, genetic tests, MRIs or Cat Scan to determine you have a mental health illness which is a physical illness since your brain is a physical organ and not something invisible.

They have NO tool to measure you brain chemical levels. NONE! It's all opinion based and nothing else!

Just 5 minutes talking to you, they think they know you inside and out. How is that scientific? It Is not!

In history, nobody considered them to be real doctors and they were considered quacks.

None of the drugs help. They in fact create symptoms of mental health illness which pleases the industry since now they can shamelessly lie by saying "ohh you see..."

"They are having a outburst..." - NEVER MIND the fact that they outburst was caused by the drugs they are giving you.

Than what do they do ?

They commit into a hospital where they rape insurance for thousands a day while keeping you locked up with garbage food and no rights whatsoever.

You can not have a phone, you can not have wireless headphones...

You can not pay bills in behind, You can not log into important accounts to pay bills or anything like college work.

Worse then prison if you ask me.

Prison has a lot of stuff even phones and headphones.

Mental Hospital? Nope....

"But this is not punishment..."

They are pushing the fraudulent mental health field more and more because collapse is going to come soon.

This can not go on like this....

I'm sorry....

Women are out of their place and need to be put back where they belong. They are stealing jobs, fucking only 10% of males and this government thinks males aren't going to chop the heads off the jews are doing this?

Incels are not mentally ill. Incels are in reality. Normies are mentally ill deluded morons self projecting their own mental illness on to other people.

These mental health doctors are also mentally sick themselves since they are hungry over exercising power over other people.

Mental health doctors have a high rate of criminal behavior.

"Freedom gives you the ability to me unhappy and not be molested for it..."

Fuck this country - USA.... Fuck Kendra's New York State law... fuck that bitch.... stupid cunt

garbage country along with many developed nations.

I only like third world countries where female superiority does not exist.

Females not giving their pussy causes mental illness when they are same league as you. This is what the government does not want because it's been hijacked by jews who wants this....

Incels are proving this.... And they are trying to label us as mentally ill to discredit us.

God made Eve from Adam's rib.... Females by default are property of men.

Mass shooters are doing exactly what this elephant does when they do not get pussy given to them....

It is not mentall illness - it is BIOLOGICAL URGES and we are at war with mating....

WE ARE AT WAR WITH MATING.... I repeat!

Mass shooters are saints who are putting these toxic foids in there fucking place.