Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Mental health check

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
★★★
Rough night tonight boys, leave a song and talk about your day/lives. I will respond to who i can

Nice song, I dance around in my room to this one (second half doesn't have any more lyrics btw if you decide to listen)

Rough night tonight boys, leave a song and talk about your day/lives. I will respond to who i can
I’m sorry to hear that man. Life is tough. But, remember to smile and keeping going.

I’m sorry to hear that man. Life is tough. But, remember to smile and keeping going.
Thanks but i rarely ever smile, i have been starting to realize lately that i of course have opinions about things. I have thoughts and emotions i want to share but there is nobody to hear them. I literally do not exist

Nice song, I dance around in my room to this one (second half doesn't have any more lyrics btw if you decide to listen)

It has a 90's movies vibe, also i have never danced in my other than i once was really into jumpstyle but never did anything with it

That sucks, what are your hobbies and do you have a job
Im a lot into Cars, Viddaya, a bit into guns and that type music in general, still stuck in jewducation.

Listening to music like this won’t help. Put on some standup comedy. Try Jeff fox worth redneck skits or maybe even some Chris trucker Def Comedy Jam. Earlier 90s comedians should cheer you up.
Not into comedy nigga shit, its all the same anyways, Cope, cope to stay yourself sane in the face of your fate. (6 feet underground after you die alone and unloved.)

humor is universal. You have a realistic attitude but it’s not healthy.

I just smoked a cig on the balcony looking at the green grass outside and wanting to walk on it, I imagined the purple liquid that would cover it if I had taken some LSD blotters. I haven't been outside in over a decade.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9uCG6wV0Ag

Im a lot into Cars, Viddaya, a bit into guns and that type music in general, still stuck in jewducation.
I am not into cars but can appreciate the ones that look badass and also really into videogames obviously. Dont know much about guns and i am also of the opinion that while i think its reasonable to own a handgun i find it weird when people have whole separate rooms full of rifles.

This is my last class in uni and i am not even supposed to be here, i am about to be 26 and i already got my bachelors but i came back because i wanted to take a few extra classes. Frankly, its more of me wanting to have a second chance and i failed, i got nothing done. A lot of it is my fault but i have also been rejected. Point is mate, i think you should use this opportunity that you are still in school because you are never going to have another chance at high concentration of prime foids ever again. Its all roasties from here on out and i know its bad bro and i know you will get rejected but i think you shoudl try. For me its already over but at least i can say i fought against my doom, fuck god for putting me on this earth. I didnt wanted this

Congratulations
&
My condolences

Why havent you been outside
I am afraid of going outside and ashamed of my life and looks and I am afraid to run into people I knew in the past.

I am afraid of going outside and ashamed of my life and looks and I am afraid to run into people I knew in the past.
The possibility of you running into them now its almost 0, in fact in 8 years being out of HS i only saw people i knew a couple of times

The possibility of you running into them now its almost 0, in fact in 8 years being out of HS i only saw people i knew a couple of times
Yeah I know the chances are really low, I am over 20 years out of HS, it's just an irrational fear that stress me out, it just got worse and worse over time.

I’m sorry man, rejection is tough, and never seems to get easier (has been my experience at least). But good on you for trying, especially in this day and age, it’s incredibly brave as a man to overcome rejection and to try asking out women. Good job and never forget you did something to be proud of.

Yeah I know the chances are really low, I am over 20 years out of HS, it's just an irrational fear that stress me out, it just got worse and worse over time.
I think you should get a grip mate, its over. Its been long over whatever happened

I’m sorry man, rejection is tough, and never seems to get easier (has been my experience at least). But good on you for trying, especially in this day and age, it’s incredibly brave as a man to overcome rejection and to try asking out women. Good job and never forget you did something to be proud of.
Thanks, in truth i was not really upset over i am more upset over failing at this stage when i am not really young anymore and no luck. I think this the start of a very bad chapter now that i am out of school away from girls. I am even in a female dominated field and all of the women i have met are roasties with boyfriends or hags

No, love is an illusion (Sigmund Freud), happiness is a temporary state.
Freud is a kike, but its true, love is simply masqueraded natural selection, and happiness is not achievable or remotely enjoyable in delusion.

Thanks, in truth i was not really upset over i am more upset over failing at this stage when i am not really young anymore and no luck. I think this the start of a very bad chapter now that i am out of school away from girls. I am even in a female dominated field and all of the women i have met are roasties with boyfriends or hags
Failing as in failing to get a gf?

I hear you man, I’m pretty far out from school now. I have trouble finding suitable women to meet, it does get harder once you leave school. I’m not sure what field you work in but is it possible to meet younger and single women maybe who are in other departments or who work nearby?

I am not into cars but can appreciate the ones that look badass and also really into videogames obviously. Dont know much about guns and i am also of the opinion that while i think its reasonable to own a handgun i find it weird when people have whole separate rooms full of rifles.

This is my last class in uni and i am not even supposed to be here, i am about to be 26 and i already got my bachelors but i came back because i wanted to take a few extra classes. Frankly, its more of me wanting to have a second chance and i failed, i got nothing done. A lot of it is my fault but i have also been rejected. Point is mate, i think you should use this opportunity that you are still in school because you are never going to have another chance at high concentration of prime foids ever again. Its all roasties from here on out and i know its bad bro and i know you will get rejected but i think you shoudl try. For me its already over but at least i can say i fought against my doom, fuck god for putting me on this earth. I didnt wanted this
Too non NT, babyfaced + manlet, absolutely zero friends, zero experiences, zero nothing, and impossible to gain shit especially due to turbo autism.

Failing as in failing to get a gf?

I hear you man, I’m pretty far out from school now. I have trouble finding suitable women to meet, it does get harder once you leave school. I’m not sure what field you work in but is it possible to meet younger and single women maybe who are in other departments or who work nearby?
Yes, i have failed at many things for sure but if i can get a gf i feel like its jumpstart i need in life. You know i need fixing

I have put some thought into finding different agencies to work with for the chance to find young women but its a tough decision to through away all my progress for the possibility of even finding a foid who may very well be taken or not like me at all

Too non NT, babyfaced + manlet, absolutely zero friends, zero experiences, zero nothing, and impossible to gain shit especially due to turbo autism.
Very well then

Yes, i have failed at many things for sure but if i can get a gf i feel like its jumpstart i need in life. You know i need fixing

I have put some thought into finding different agencies to work with for the chance to find young women but its a tough decision to through away all my progress for the possibility of even finding a foid who may very well be taken or not like me at all
How would you be throwing away your progress?

I think getting a gf would be a good jumpstart for me too. Things have gotten so stagnant and purposeless, I’m tired of people pretending like it’s normal to be alone all the time and not have the support of a romantic relationship.

How would you be throwing away your progress?

I think getting a gf would be a good jumpstart for me too. Things have gotten so stagnant and purposeless, I’m tired of people pretending like it’s normal to be alone all the time and not have the support of a romantic relationship.
Its not normal at all, it reminds me of the foids telling me a gf wont fix my problems when they couldnt last a month without sucking dick. I will be throwing away progress in the way of relationships in the career or raises i have gotten. I just got a pay increase and also i know there is no justice in the world and there is no god but i just feel is so petty of me to leave my job over a wild goose chase of finding an atom of pussy which might not be there

Its not normal at all, it reminds me of the foids telling me a gf wont fix my problems when they couldnt last a month without sucking dick. I will be throwing away progress in the way of relationships in the career or raises i have gotten. I just got a pay increase and also i know there is no justice in the world and there is no god but i just feel is so petty of me to leave my job over a wild goose chase of finding an atom of pussy which might not be there
Ah, I see what you’re saying now. Yeah it does seem unwise in that way. Wonder if there are any other ways for you to meet more women? Unfortunately it’s something I struggle a lot with, and especially talking to them once I do meet them.

Ah, I see what you’re saying now. Yeah it does seem unwise in that way. Wonder if there are any other ways for you to meet more women? Unfortunately it’s something I struggle a lot with, and especially talking to them once I do meet them.
The way i see it i have four options.

1. Accept my fate and just wageslave for copes and hookers
(Bad ending but a realistic one)

2. Wait for the admissions department to get back to me about letting me into their masters program
(unlikely to happen but if they do i can get to squeeze out a couple of years more of being on campus hitting on women)

3. Sign up to random classes, preferably dominated by women
(While a good option i wont be able to shake the feeling of being out of place since i am not supposed to be there)

4. Quit my job and job hunt till i find a clinic or workplace with some foids i can get to talk to
(same thing i mentioned last time, comes with losing connections and progress over pussy)

As for you, it would depend on your age. How old are you? Do you think i am old btw (about to turn 26)

Got rejected again today and i am about to turn 26, great times to be alive

View: https://youtu.be/Jwa62N5Ocrc

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

sorry about that big man :(

Freud is a kike, but it’s true, love is simply masqueraded natural selection, and happiness is not achievable or remotely enjoyable in delusion.
young man, be respectful while having this discussion. You ruin everything when uncivil.
Also, Freud talks about clinging to disillusionment in his major works.

young man, be respectful while having this discussion. You ruin everything when uncivil.
Also, Freud talks about clinging to disillusionment in his major works.
Tbh you sound like a bot or dollar store philosopher.