Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment mental disorder test

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

try to beat me

Screenshot 2018 03 19 16 23 53

Paranoid:High
Schizoid:Very High
Schizotypal:Very High
Antisocial:Moderate
Borderline:Very High
Histrionic:Low
Narcissistic:Moderate
Avoidant:High
Dependent:High
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

Last edited:
Capture6
I don't consider myself to be narcissistic, anti-social, dependent or schizoid.

20180319 163911

It's over

I am not Narcissitic though

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you tend to have these suicidal thoughts during and after a break-up with someone?

why is there no N/A answer?

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you tend to have these suicidal thoughts during and after a break-up with someone?

That's why this test is flawed, yet they ask me if I think in black and white. JFL so unaware.

That's why this test is flawed, yet they ask me if I think in black and white. JFL so unaware.
You shouldn't rely on online tests anyway. They can be highly inaccurate.

You shouldn't rely on online tests anyway. They can be highly inaccurate.
I agree. Obsessive-compulsive should be "very high" for me because I suffer from OCD, kek.

fucking cunts don't understand that not everyone gets into relationships

MAYBE THATS THE REASON FOR THEIR PROBLEMS???

I agree. Obsessive-compulsive should be "very high" for me because I suffer from OCD, kek.
"Narcissistic" should be low in my case. I am not narcissistic at all and I don't know why this test classified me as highly narcissistic.
This is such a weird test...

"Narcissistic" should be low in my case. I am not narcissistic at all and I don't know why this test classified me as highly narcissistic.
This is such a weird test...
Agreed, apparently I'm moderately narcisstic which isn't true. They based it off on whether or not I care about what people think of me, or how I take criticism, etc.

I treated it as a rejection question so I voted yes

I've been diagnosed with OCD, and I got OCD. What a coincidence.

i have schizotypal disorder