Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Menstrual cycle and shifting female preferences

Most of you might have seen it but

http://evolution.anthro.univie.ac.at/institutes/urbanethology/resources/pdf/johnston.pdf

The results indicate that females exhibit (1) a preference for a male face on the masculine side of average, (2) a shift toward a more masculine male face preference during the high-risk phase of their menstrual cycle, and (3) no shift in other facial preferences. An examination of individual differences revealed that women who scored low on a “masculinity” test (1) showed a larger menstrual shift, (2) had lower self-esteem, and (3) differed in their choice of male faces for dominance and short-term mates.

tBw1hSl.png

Fuck i look like the 5th one and my Jaw is misaligned.

Most of us are on the far right there.

Looking like a 6'6 9/10 DOM and pretty Bad boy deluxe with 26 inch+ bideltoid 10X7 inch dick billionaire successful musician/writer/actor with intoxicating charm is the minimum looks-requirement for a CHANCE to INTERACT ONLINE with a 2.5/10 used up, retarded, single mother that reeks of curry and has HIV aids plus is millions of pounds sterling in debt to loan sharks in 2018.

Looking like a 6'6 9/10 DOM and pretty Bad boy deluxe with 26 inch+ bideltoid 10X7 inch dick billionaire successful musician/writer/actor with intoxicating charm is the minimum looks-requirement for a CHANCE to INTERACT ONLINE with a 2.5/10 used up, retarded, single mother that reeks of curry and has HIV aids plus is millions of pounds sterling in debt to loan sharks in 2018.

:lul::lul::lul:

All women like to be spanked/feel pain, too. They must because otherwise they wouldn't have kids.

Gonna see this on IT and TV tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1525459385288.png
    1525459385288.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 182
Far right reporting in, and he mogs me.

HGH and test supplementation at a young age would've had us looking more towards the left than right.

just lol at this

Femoid's basic instinct, get fucked by Chad, then find more appealing and caring cuck to raise Chad's baby. I've seen this study before.

I’ll have people asking for an interview then they find out I look like I’m from Armenia and I get no callbacks. After all, only whites are incel.

Bruh I am full blooded Armenian and I get callback most the time.

The rage,
They demand everything and bring nothing

They never prefer me though

A man will spend time with a girl, he will love her and she will love him too.

Then ovulation starts and she will get off someone AMOGGING and dominating the man she's with