Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mensa_IQcel is a narcissistic bloodsucker

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
There was a thread a while back of a celibate who submitted his IQ test to Mensa and received a low score, which was then read aloud during a meeting, to the laughter of the crowd.

If he knew that a Mensa bloodsucker would end up posting here, then he would not have been able to cope.

How do we know this user was telling the truth?

How do we know that Mensa_IQcel is not Fontaine? :feelshmm:

So a user made a thread saying Mensa made fun of him? Could of been larp ngl but wouldn't be surprised if true.

And he could very well be Fontaine :feelsEhh:

Also reminder that the mods haven't told us who @XOR 's alt was, but we know that it was an alt, it was also rumored to be Fontaine.. or that could be completely unrelated to this.

He could very well be Fontaine :feelsEhh:

Also reminder that the mods haven't told us who @XOR 's alt was, but we know that it was an alt, it was also rumored to be Fontaine.. or that could be completely unrelated to this.
Xor could very well be a Mensa_IQcel alt.

Xor was bumping Mensa_IQcel's provocative threads with criticisms and then proceeded to make his own provocative threads when I stepped in between their "arguments."

Xor, in fact, made a post stating how he was reading Fontaine's content, so perhaps Mensa_IQcel's thread about self-actualizing as a doctor was just unconscious repetition of what he read as Xor, if he is not Fontaine himself.

Last edited:
So a user made a thread saying Mensa made fun of him?
Yes, and I made a reply EncouRaging the OP to bash the head of one of the laughing women in until she lost all her intelligence.

So a user made a thread saying Mensa made fun of him? Could of been larp ngl but wouldn't be surprised if true.

And he could very well be Fontaine :feelsEhh:

@XOR was exposed as an alt because of the old "funny email / messages received" threads by Serge. I believe @Incellectual made a thread on it.

There was a voice message talking about a grand master ban evasion plan that was @XOR's voice. FWIW I still don't know what the original account is don't know if the other mods know either but clearly it was an alt of someone.

Knowing which specific account @XOR was an alt of wasn't necessary for him to be banned.

Over for lowiqcels

@XOR was exposed as an alt because of the old "funny email / messages received" threads by Serge. I believe @Incellectual made a thread on it.

There was a voice message talking about a grand master ban evasion plan that was @XOR's voice. FWIW I still don't know what the original account is don't know if the other mods know either but clearly it was an alt of someone.

Knowing which specific account @XOR was an alt of wasn't necessary for him to be banned.

I see. I remember that post and had it in mind while typing my post, but I could of swore that was posted after XOR was already banned. I guess I got my timeline mixed up.

I see. I remember that post and had it in mind while typing my post, but I could of swore that was posted after XOR was already banned. I guess I got my timeline mixed up.
It was posted after he was banned, but it's pretty easy to deduce it's likely why he ended up banned. The ban came pretty quickly after he made his vocaroo thread IIRC.

It was posted after he was banned, but it's pretty easy to deduce it's likely why he ended up banned. The ban came pretty quickly after he made his vocaroo thread IIRC.

Deducemogs me

What did Fontaine do to get banned?

"A foid bit my lip off... Now im a freek."

Mensa is a troll, possibly an ITcel. His threads have always been something of a retarded mess, many times pure bait.