Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mensa IQ test

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
is this test reliable? Make and post result
142 here
test.mensa.no

10%
This test is better
Kekma.net

i felt so low iq on the last questions, why couldn't i have been born a genius? im ugly and mediocre :feelskek:

i felt so low iq on the last questions, why couldn't i have been born a genius? im ugly and mediocre :feelskek:
133 is not mediocre, you are better most of population

your iq is probably sub 70 because you believe online iq tests

133 is not mediocre, you are better most of population
it is an online test so the scores are skewed towards above average moreso than average. 133 is clearly 99th percentile on an actual test, not on this test particularly. The questions were too easy until the end for my score to be anywhere near 99th percentile tbh.

I got all kinds of results ranging from 112 to 142. I think my real IQ is somewhere around 125 though. Above average but no genius or savant. That sucks.

I dunno about that one but I took the regular (US) one and got 138. It isn't totally accurate as it doesn't a lot of abilities like working memory, reaction time, verbal ability. Chances are, with a high matrix reasoning ability, you'll probably score high in other areas as well, barring neurological disorders like autism/adhd. For what it tests, it's decent and means you'd probably get into mensa if you wanted at least since you need a high score on one of two verbal or spatial reasoning tests

Can't take it right now. However, I scored in the 110-130 range on 123test and Queendom. My Mensa Luxembourg results also showed that I could potentially pass the actual test.

Ten:

Dull

Dull1

Dull3

Sixteen:

Dull2

Last edited:
i have taken a real administered iq test and they are nothing like the online iq tests which are just to make morons feel better about themselves