Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mens sexual frustration vs. Women's sexual frustration

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
Every man I know who did not fuck their wife or girlfriend within 24 hours had to deal with an all around hostile, argumentive, disrespectful woman.
Beyond not getting sexually sedated every 24 hours minimum, they very suddenly lose "empathy." Their needs aren't met, why should they be kind?

Mens sexual frustration -- for majority of men -- is a miserable, life long Hell filled with degrading & humiliating sentiments over being a single "loser"
Now if the dating system is automatically & non-negotiable for most to permanently lose, is it really our fault?

I can't believe I built up empathy for people. Empathy will definitely see you live alone forever among other positive character traits.
Seen this many times too: They act most overtly hostile to these men with good instead of evil qualities. Picking apart & complaining about every possible thing wrong with them.

Now if the dating system is automatically & non-negotiable for most to permanently lose, is it really our fault?
It's not your fault that you're incel. You're born this way. Remember boyos, it never even began.

Women's sexual frustration is not having a bigger dick chad

Every man I know who did not fuck their wife or girlfriend within 24 hours had to deal with an all around hostile, argumentive, disrespectful woman.
Beyond not getting sexually sedated every 24 hours minimum, they very suddenly lose "empathy." Their needs aren't met, why should they be kind?

Mens sexual frustration -- for majority of men -- is a miserable, life long Hell filled with degrading & humiliating sentiments over being a single "loser"

I can't believe I built up empathy for people. Empathy will definitely see you live alone forever among other positive character traits.
Seen this many times too: They act most overtly hostile to these men with good instead of evil qualities. Picking apart & complaining about every possible thing wrong with them.
It's not even close